chit1ive
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

fishing hook

[Post New]by chit1ive on Aug 25, 12 6:46 AM
I am stuck! I have been through all the scenes open to me, and can't find the fishing hook. I have used the hint button, and it works nowhere except the jetty where it tells me to use the fishing pole. I can't, as I haven't found the hook. A previous discussion says it's part of a second HOG in the shed, but I haven't got to the second HOG yet. Shed is back to black. Where do I look now? I have looked in every room with the hint button. There is nothing

chit1ive
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:fishing hook

[Post New]by chit1ive on Aug 25, 12 8:19 AM
OK--I am a complete twit. Once I realized I could go DOWN the stairs as well as up, everything worked out. Great game, by the way. Will probably play the others in the series.

[Post New]by Aunt_Barb on Nov 14, 12 1:41 PM
Thanks for posting your own follow-up, it really helped me out of a jam. I didn't realize you could go down the stairs either until I read your post. It's a little tricky because there is a very small area to click on to go down(the top corner of the downstairs doorway) AND the cursor points up instead of down, even to go downstairs. I don't know how long it would have taken me to figure that one out if I hadn't ready your post, thanks again.

[Post New]by warrior328 on Mar 31, 13 1:23 PM
I can't find the fishing hook either, or get the rusty latch to move, or find the third fish to unlock the cabinet in the fisherman's cabin. And stairs?? What stairs??

Go to: