EMBESTE
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Level 4-14

[Post New]by EMBESTE on Aug 25, 12 11:48 AM
I can't seem to get gold on this level. Does anyone have hints?

Re:Level 4-14

[Post New]by flamedame on Aug 27, 12 5:25 AM
just did it. this is what worked for me. pet animals make them bigger pet again make them produce sell first of each product buy mayo machine sell goose after getting second egg along with any other products buy food for sheep and cow make mayo sell machine buy hotdog machine make hotdog and keep selling any products you have to earn enough for weave machine deal with any bears or goats that come onto the screen make one weave sell machine buy carpet machine make and sell carpet and machine along with any other products and ram leave one cream for machine if cow is worth 5000 sell buy creamery make cheese sell machine buy pizza make pizza hope this helps i got 246 gold time with this

Lisrose
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Re:Level 4-14

[Post New]by Lisrose on Nov 27, 12 11:32 AM
I didn't bother to upgrade the duck and sheep - just sold them and a milk can as soon as I got one product from each. I did upgrade the cow and kept selling the milk and the bears/goats until I had 5k for the first upgrade and the other two products completed. then sold the upgraded cow and the rest of the products for the 6k for the pizza factory.

Go to: