bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Inbetween Land forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 26, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Inbetween Land forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Inbetween Land players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Welcome to Inbetween Land forum

[Post New]by jdelbove on Aug 26, 12 6:54 AM
What is with the cursor in this game? It is bouncing all over the screen like a strobe light.

chrmn2k
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by chrmn2k on Aug 26, 12 9:50 AM
You're lucky! My entire screen flashes and makes it impossible to play. What's with these software companies that claim to be compatible with Windows7, but do not write the code to change to Windows Basic which allows it to run? It's quite frustrating because this looked like a good game and I haven't noticed its availibility before.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 26, 12 1:06 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble with the cursor and display in this game!

First, please try updating your video card and graphics drivers, which we go over in the help article here.

If that doesn't help, it's definitely best to get in touch with our Tech Support team. They have the tools to really delve in to how the game is running on your specific computer and can work with you directly to get things resolved from there.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Also, we do have a specific thread here where we'd like to keep track of any tech issues that come up with this game. If you have any other problems, you're welcome to read through that thread for some tips or post there again too.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Aug 27, 12 7:52 AM
I don't see how updating my video card will solve the problem with the above game because it works fine for every other game but that one. Aside from that, even if it did help, I have waited about 27 minutes of demo game time trying to get control of the cursor and trying to play the game. Needless to say, I have deleted it. If you honestly feel updating my video card will work and would consider giving me back the demo time, I would consider doing it and if I liked the game, buying it.

Edited on 08/27/2012 at 7:53:28 AM PST

[Post New]by smudge80746 on Sep 1, 12 12:03 PM
How do you fix the bridge?

dacjess
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by dacjess on Sep 14, 12 9:57 PM
I am a game club member and I have enjoyed a lot of your games. In fact, I have no reason to complain about any which I decided to purchase... until now. I am extremely unhappy with this game. I paid for a game which lasted under two hours and had constant, constant gliching. I am actually surprised this game was released as is because there are major problems. If this was a store, i would absolutely return it and ask for my money back. As is, I have no idea how to do that here.

I enjoyed the content, but the only way I'd be happy with this game would be if it were free.

macin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by macin on Sep 18, 12 7:30 AM
I can not find the mask on the tunnel floor help

Edited on 09/18/2012 at 7:31:37 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 18, 12 1:00 PM
dacjess wrote:I am a game club member and I have enjoyed a lot of your games. In fact, I have no reason to complain about any which I decided to purchase... until now. I am extremely unhappy with this game. I paid for a game which lasted under two hours and had constant, constant gliching. I am actually surprised this game was released as is because there are major problems. If this was a store, i would absolutely return it and ask for my money back. As is, I have no idea how to do that here.

I enjoyed the content, but the only way I'd be happy with this game would be if it were free.

Hi dacjess,

I'm sorry to hear you had such trouble with this game! Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team and they'll be happy to help get everything resolved in the best way possible for you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 18, 12 1:04 PM
macin wrote:I can not find the mask on the tunnel floor help

Hi macin,

I haven't played through this game myself, but I did find another thread with some info about where to find that mask: Red eye from broken mask on tunnel floor (just click the blue text to be taken right there).

If you need some more specific advice, you can definitely post over in that thread too and I'm sure the other Fishies will be happy to help.

Good luck!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Alex_424 on Sep 22, 12 8:16 PM
trying to retrieve the key from the bookshelf in the library have clicked every possible spot and nothing any ideas? cursor dimly flashes while while looking for the book to remove

[Post New]by Alex_424 on Sep 22, 12 8:20 PM
disregard my last post by going out of the game and reentering it solved the problem!

Go to: