Comments for Inbetween Land

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Aug 26, 12 7:29 AM
Hi everyone! This is for your comments about the game! Have a great day everyone!
This game isn't for me, the one mini game I encountered was too sluggish and I wish others would create more sci-fi themed games!

Edited on 08/27/2012 at 4:06:44 PM PST

Re:Comments for Inbetween Land

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Aug 26, 12 8:12 AM
I just finished my preview hour and was disappointed when it ended. I'd buy it immediately but it's close to the end of the month and I'm holding off buying until I can fill a punch card. If another good SE comes out between now and then I'll buy the ones I'm holding.

cathyok
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by cathyok on Aug 26, 12 8:37 AM
What a wonderful game. For those that are tired of the endless searching for useless objects that have nothing to do with the story you will love this one. Everything you are looking for or putting together you need in order to progress. Lots of puzzles to do and even some I have not seen before. I think just about everyone will find something to make them want to play. Thanks Devs for all your work and Big Fish for bringing it to us!!!

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Aug 26, 12 11:04 AM
Wow, what a unique and refreshing game! I'm loving it - the fact that it's a FROG, the graphics are great, the different story elements - they all combine to make it very special.

For people having trouble with the slider puzzle, I held down the left mouse key and moved my mouse up, down, left or right on the mouse pad and the blocks moved fine for me. (yeah, it's different for a puzzle of this type, but it worked.)

And as an FYI - there are no occult/demonic/witchy things in the game. The game is very science and machine oriented.

Edited on 08/28/2012 at 9:09:55 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Aug 26, 12 2:27 PM
I am definitely not a fan of FROGs; the type with just little
bits of objects. In the two HO scenes I played in this game,
it was more like find the components of an object, so I didn't
mind them.

I know it's a subtle difference, but it really makes a huge
difference in my enjoyment, so will be buying this game.

Bidme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Bidme on Aug 26, 12 11:57 PM
There's a diary on the left in the game, gives you the time you've played. I'm not fast but 1 hour 48 mins is a bit short!!!!

MerryAnne
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by MerryAnne on Aug 27, 12 2:51 AM
cathyok wrote:What a wonderful game. For those that are tired of the endless searching for useless objects that have nothing to do with the story you will love this one. Everything you are looking for or putting together you need in order to progress. Lots of puzzles to do and even some I have not seen before. I think just about everyone will find something to make them want to play.

Absolutely agree. I loved this game too. My only criticism is that it was a bit short.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Aug 27, 12 4:31 AM
I thought it was great to see a FROG for a change! Actually liked this game a lot and was sad to see the demo end. Then I read some of the reviews. Everyone says it's very short so I will stay away Really wanted this one to.

[Post New]by gentlegranny on Aug 27, 12 7:51 AM
Thus far, I have not found this game to be "occult". A pentagram is the shape of a five-pointed star drawn with five straight strokes. The word pentagram comes from the Greek word pentegrammos, a word meaning roughly five-lined or five lines. Most of us make our stars that way, btw. They have been used in many ways all through civilization, even referring to the five wounds of Christ. Judt trying to keep things straight, as I do not like the occult either.
Grins

[Post New]by artisticsoul on Aug 27, 12 1:36 PM
I found the game to be a wonderful surprise ... especially the storyline. Most games have a "dark" and "sinister" storyline, while this one was about helping out people in need. It was about kindness and friendliness. What a welcome surprise. The puzzles I found fun and different. Two of the puzzles were a little more difficult for me but I ended up figuring them out. Sure I had frustration with the slider puzzle, but once I got through it, there did not seem to be any more issues. I enjoyed the game. Thank you to the developers and creators of this game.

NiceZombie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by NiceZombie on Aug 30, 12 4:47 AM
Love these kinds of stories, mix of sci-fi and fantasy, steampunk, and very nice ihog's.

Too bad it ended so quick

(got all of the achievements, but no special reward for earning them all, oh well)

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 1, 12 11:06 AM
Not a fan of FROGs, but this was really more adventure than FROG. I enjoyed playing the game very much, except for the fact that it's a bit short. Still, it was worth a coupon, and I'll probably play it again in a few months. I did skip a couple of puzzles that I simply don't enjoy doing, and the Skip button didn't take long to fill. I was a bit irritated at the end when Mary gets all the thanks and what am I? Chopped liver?

Go to: