Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town

[Post New]by balletmum54 on Aug 26, 12 6:28 PM
HELP!!
I am loving this game but cannot figure out how to drop the mouse in the miller's cottage. Have clicked everywhere but the mouse just returns to my inventory!

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

Re:Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Aug 26, 12 7:06 PM
Yes I did play this game but it's been a little while ago so I don't recall now however I did find this in the forum for this game. Highlight the white space below my post here by taking your mouse and moving it across the screen to read the text as someone provded the answer in the game forum for this game. Since this may be a spoiler for some that's why I've whited the text out. I hope this helps.

Just after I sent this question I went back to the game and figured it out. You have to click on the mouse hole inside the house and place the mouse over the hole and the game takes it. Hope this helps someone else.

Edited on 08/26/2012 at 7:08:30 PM PST

[Post New]by balletmum54 on Aug 27, 12 6:10 AM
Thank you so much! I hadn't thought to click there first.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 28, 12 2:15 AM
Hi balletmum54,

I am really pleased to see that you managed to sort this out with sportygal2009's help and I hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

To keep things tidy, I am going ahead and moving this thread over to the Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town Forum here!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

Go to: