rebahanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Bad game. Period.

[Post New]by rebahanna on Aug 27, 12 12:12 AM
I have a brand new laptop. I get the "error" message when trying to open it. They need to fix the problem. I NEVER get this message on any other Big Fish game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Bad game. Period.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 27, 12 1:11 AM
Brand new laptops don't always (in fact, rarely) have the latest drivers and other updates installed.

When you buy a laptop, you don't know how long it's been lying around in the shop and when it has actually been built and shipped out. Brand new means nothing at all.

I have a 2-year old (ETA: almost 3-year old) laptop and never get one of those error messages.

Have a beautiful day.

Edited on 08/27/2012 at 1:12:28 AM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Bad game. Period.

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Aug 27, 12 5:07 AM
Heya rebahanna,

I can understand how frustrating all this must be for you.

As Valdy mentioned a new computer does not necessarily mean that the newest drivers are installed. You can find some easy steps on how to checl that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't help I'd recommend to get in contact with our Technical Support by clicking on the green envelope. You can reach them 24/7.

To get help faster you could also include a Dr. Felix with your message so they have all necessary information right away.

I also wanted to let you know that we have a dedicated thread for tech issues with Inbetween Land stickied to the top of the Forum here. As we try to gather all problems there I'll be locking this thread to keep the Forum open for new game questions .

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: