Tia7550
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

end of game

[Post New]by Tia7550 on Aug 27, 12 9:21 AM
when they capture the princess in the epiloge is that the end of the game or is there a further part of the bonus i just can't seem to find

Re:end of game

[Post New]by iluvgames55 on Aug 27, 12 2:09 PM
The epiloge was the bonus game. The game ended in a cliffhanger for the next sequel.

pungstress
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by pungstress on Aug 27, 12 8:16 PM
And a very short epiloge it was to! I'm used to a muchlonger bonus chapter when I splurge on a CE so this was quite a disappointment!

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 31, 12 1:30 PM
Me too. I have been very surprised about this sudden end.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Aug 31, 12 5:01 PM
It was the worst ending to any game that I remember because it was so sudden, no explanation - why? and I hate cliffhangers..

I have no complaints about the length of bonus (apart from it is shorter than other chapters). But I play on the hardest setting, I don't skip puzzles or used SG in the bonus. I did use hint once as I'd never have worked out how to get the fire dragon! But all these things make a HUGE difference as to how long the bonus will be.

I replayed some of the game in the middle setting and the difference of hardness between middle play and the hardest is a lot! In the hardest setting you don't get any tips in the transporter map as to what areas have nothing in it for you to do so you are wandering around a lot more, and you don't get black bar tips on the puzzles.

Edited on 08/31/2012 at 5:02:35 PM PST

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 3, 12 9:49 AM
I really thought this was the end of this series and I was feeling bad for anyone who waited to get the SE, they would have no resolution to the story. Little did I know that those of us who got the CE would be in the same situation! The epilogue was very short and nothing was resolved, just set up for another sequel. Will this series ever end? Feeling really let down right now.....How much longer will this go on?

STL531
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by STL531 on Sep 3, 12 10:05 AM
I also thought this was the final chapter of the game... primarily because in the description of the game it says, "Can Princess Sophia lift the curse that plagues her people? Find out in this epic conclusion!" I don't know about other people, but when I see the word "conclusion" I think that it means, um, the end? I guess to be technical, it was the end of the curse, but it certainly does not seem to be the end of the series.

And even if I hadn't been expecting the epilogue to provide serious closure for the series (which I was), I think I still would have found it abrupt.

Go to: