[Post New]by cleoladycat on Aug 28, 12 12:15 AM
Any comments fishes?

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Re:Todays DD 28 August 2012

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Aug 28, 12 2:27 AM
No, no, and no. Do not pass go, do not collect $200 and do NOT waste even $2.99 on this... oh I hesitate to call it a game...

bookworm1940
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by bookworm1940 on Aug 28, 12 3:34 AM
What a lousy game. I downloaded the trial because the screenshots looked interesting. The minute I saw the developer's name, I thought..."Oh, No!" Oh well...let's try anyway. I lasted 5 minutes and tossed it in the trash. I couldn't even get beyond the opening map which says 'Take the subway to Montmarte.' I couldn't find the subway! I clicked on every single number on the map, every location, and nothing happend. Maybe I just don't know how to find the subway, but help is nonexistent, and I sat there staring at this map of Paris. Definitely a no-buy for me. Ummm, if anyone knows where the subway, could you tell me how you found it?

lilyjoyce
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by lilyjoyce on Aug 28, 12 4:14 AM
To get to the subway, enlarge the map, click around and name all the buildings.
That will give you the line connections, follow the instructions and you are on your way. My heart always sinks when I see there are several developers to a game, this is clearly not going to be a brilliant one, but i think i will give it a go anyway.

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Aug 28, 12 5:46 AM
Well, I've played this game and I quite liked it. Sure, it's a HdO game, but my days of burning down each and every one of them are over. This game, for instance, is not bad. You get to see some Paris locations, which I always like, the minigames are OK, some even fun to do and the story, I believe, fits the vampire style that's so popular these days.

I'lld say: give it an honest try.

chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Aug 28, 12 12:56 PM
Well I gave it an honest try and completed the demo hour. All the helpful...... though mostly negative posts in the comment and review sections helped me to know what to do. I labeled the sites of Paris, then pointed out the numbers on the subway lines. Pointed out any stars to earn extra hints up to having 6. Finally out of the subway and be careful not to click on the Vespa scooter and only click the kids scooter by the grocery . Made it through the grocery and antique stores HOG's and the M3 Keys, made it to my apt and HOG's there and made it back through the subway (only barely this time) and finally to the art school and was trying to draw the picture. Unfortunately though I tried very hard to draw the picture as they wanted I must have failed the class. There my time ran out. If art teachers in Paris are truly like this teacher then business to bring in new students must surely be very slow as this teacher was brutal.

I can not recommend this game except for those of you that are very patient, and long suffering. For those of you willing to give it a try and actually do purchase for the $2.99 daily deal price, my hat is off to you.

Go to: