bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 12 12:24 AM
Escape the Clutches of a Legendary Monster in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse. A terrifying myth comes alive in Germany! Many years ago a monster stalked the German forest surrounding Castle Finster.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse

[Post New]by dakini on Aug 28, 12 10:15 PM
I wanted to like this but I have no patience for a game where I feel like I have to draw a map in order to play. Makes me dislexic. Sigh!

[Post New]by CourageAngel on Aug 29, 12 10:05 AM
I agree with dakini...I hated having to try and remember where everything was. I'd go into a room thinking that was the right one, but end up being in the wrong place...

The game was interesting. I really liked Lucas and Renate, plus we had a bit of drama between Nancy and Ned, and the support of friends~

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Sep 3, 12 6:52 AM
Totally agree. Lack of a map is crazy-makng....

toltrider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by toltrider on Sep 6, 12 1:54 PM
There are 2 maps-one for the castle and the area outside the castle, and one for the secret passages. The first map was from Renate. I can't remember how I got the second map.

Christine

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Nov 28, 12 11:49 AM
I'll have to figure out how to get the maps. Right now, I'm getting familiar with the castle (main part anyway).
I have problems with large file games. I always need a walkthrough to help me. This will be no different, but at least I'm trying to get around without help!

Thanks BFG! SO glad you offer Nancy Drew games as well as other LFAs!

Go to: