bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 12 12:24 AM
Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse forum

[Post New]by shorenuf on Aug 28, 12 3:32 PM
I have never played any of the Nancy Drew games available for Mac. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I was enjoying the game, although I best start over as a junior detective.

Thanks, BFG, for starting to carry these games for the Mac audience.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Nov 27, 12 9:32 AM
yes thank you for the mac, i wonder is this an old game?

[Post New]by cheryldenise on Dec 4, 12 6:53 PM
i am not enjoying this game. i don't know what i am looking for

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Mar 3, 13 9:43 AM
Is there a walkthrough fir this game?

[Post New]by meanarlene on Apr 1, 13 9:07 PM
cheryldenise wrote:i am not enjoying this game. i don't know what i am looking for

ya, i dont know what to do either, no hints and cant get anywhere, NEED HELP

[Post New]by sarawer on Apr 26, 13 1:48 PM
hi, what are you having problems with? hope you managed to sort it out but if not let me know coz i might be able to help anyway does anyone know when nancy drew tomb of the lost queen will be on big fish??? it looks awesome i cant wait.

[Post New]by littlefish616 on Dec 25, 13 3:19 PM
I love this game and there is a walkthrough I checked. Haven't needed it yet though.
the puzzles are great and they are self explanatory. not much explanation needed. stick at it if you're stuck.the hints help on the helpline on your phone though, once ned has given that to you .
thanks BF

[Post New]by Ubalda on Apr 6, 14 8:04 AM
yes it exist a Walktrough go to Google and write: Nancy Drew The Captive Curse, you choose one of severals appears

[Post New]by Ubalda on Apr 6, 14 8:11 AM
Hi, I have a problem to continue my game; I m in the security room by the writing machine, no problem with the first writing using the code, but in the second following the next code, have a number 2, (twice,) to introduce.., but in my computer does not transmit the numbers to the game, and in the game does not have any numbers in he writing machine, so I m stuck any solution for this?, thank you

Go to: