bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 28, 12 12:32 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

fayeraye
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West technical issues here only

[Post New]by fayeraye on Aug 28, 12 11:00 AM
Why am I getting green strobing when I play this game?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 28, 12 1:54 PM
Hi fayeraye,

Flashing colors and other graphics related issues can be caused by a couple different things. Some troubleshooting steps for those types of errors can be found here on our help article if you'd like to take a look:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the recommendations there aren't helping, please let our Tech Support team know so they can look into that issue further.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Sep 10, 12 6:23 PM
When I close out of the Options window, my screen goes black and I can momentarily see the desktop, then it goes black again and the game appears again.

This is on a Mac running 10.6.8.

pjpsj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by pjpsj on Sep 3, 13 1:14 PM
I am on a pc - just purchased Jar of Marbles II - it played just fine during the 1 hr trial now when the game loads the cursor stays on the left hand side of the game. I cannot get to the play button or options or any other buttons - please help.

Go to: