Cannot pick up the cookie in the car trunk!

[Post New]by Salomesveil on Aug 28, 12 12:12 PM
Is there a way to bypass an item that can't be collected in the HOS section of this game? I can't pick up the cookie and can't move on.

Re:Cannot pick up the cookie in the car trunk!

[Post New]by DesBrown on Aug 29, 12 6:42 AM
I also just purchased this game and was enjoying it but can't pick up cookie in trunk of car..press hint it tells me it's there but just can't pick up, now I can't continue. Very annoying when you pay good money and can't play game. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't help...HELP ANYONE PLEASE

[Post New]by FrenzyOz on Sep 5, 12 11:54 PM
Same problem with the cookie.

Is there a fix coming? If not I want my $7.49 back.

Getting a bit tired of these games being released before being cleared of bugs

[Post New]by sisleap on Sep 6, 12 10:36 PM
same here. I think need cookie to get insulation tape for the light pole.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 7, 12 12:10 AM
Are you playing on iPad?

[Post New]by Fisherlady12 on Sep 7, 12 2:18 PM
Yes and can't get cookie!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 7, 12 4:02 PM
There may be a bug in the iPad version. See the locked thread below for guidance.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/221385.page

Edited on 09/07/2012 at 4:03:05 PM PST

WickedGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by WickedGirl on Sep 10, 12 6:18 AM
I also cannot pick up the cookie in the iPad version. I checked the other locked thread mentioned above...no help there...all steps recommended were already taken. And WTF BFG?! You do not lock a thread after two or three posts when people are obviously trying to report a problem and get help! I am really starting to get hacked off at you guys! I paid $6.99 for this game after getting ripped off on the iPad game sale, and now, I cannot play the game further after JUST having paid for it. And why on earth would I want to uninstall and reinstall, only to lose all my progress so far?! And, don't tell me to contact Apple again either. That is BS! YOU guys are responsible for this game and all your other games...and whether they work or not. I am tired of having these issues after paying for a game. I can understand and forgive problems once in a while, but this has not been the case over the last three years or so that I have been with you. It is a constant nightmare on the iPad games! On top of that, your ability to give helpful advice or resolve the problems is almost nonexistent! I would like a refund or a working game, and no...I should not have to work with Apple on this. YOU are the vendor...Apple is just the delivery system. They are ridiculous to work with as well. Please fix this game or contact me to issue a refund. I would actually prefer a working game. Be assured that I will be giving my opinion on how you handle this, good or bad, is as many social media places as I can.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 18, 12 2:52 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim by and let you know we've released a new update for the iPad version of the game that fixes the issue with the cookie. You can find more information about that update here.

Since this is a technical issue with the game, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to post any technical problems with the game here.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: