End og game seems stuck

[Post New]by bsw2001 on Aug 28, 12 7:35 PM
I collected all of the clock hands. Every building is lit, but the game just sits there with the clockmaker wandering around trying unsuccessfully to damage the buildings. is there a fix for this?

edp1730
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

Re:End og game seems stuck

[Post New]by edp1730 on Sep 3, 12 8:57 PM
I agree 100%. I've also got "all sunshine" on all the buildings. I tried spending my money as far down as I could - and that didn't help either. How do you "win" this game? Is it "stuck", or did the programmers just for get to put in an "end of game" sequence? Thanks for your help.

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Oct 20, 12 7:27 PM
Did you play the big clock in the center as well? I just finished everything and did get an end sequence and credits.

[Post New]by shewhomustbe on Oct 22, 12 2:14 PM
I've even finished the clock and there I sit. How do you win this thing? Has anyone gotten an answer?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 26, 12 10:08 AM
My clock wasn't my last building. I did the school twice after that.

[Post New]by stevefrei on Jul 20, 13 11:31 AM
I am in the same position -- all my buildings are secured, I have no buildings left to play. Perhaps it's necessary to finish with the clock tower in order to trigger end of game credits, but that's not how it went for me -- I had one or two buildings to replay after the clock tower. Bit anticlimactic after all that.

hellfern
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by hellfern on Aug 25, 13 9:09 AM
Anticlimatic for me, too.

Go to: