serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

clippers

[Post New]by serenity7x on Aug 29, 12 9:06 AM
hi ...i am desparate!! this is the 2nd time i am playing this game, got up to the epilogue, and got into the shed by the stables. and BOTH times i played the game, i play the hos in the shed, and the clippers just are NOT in the toolbelt in the HOS. i click on the hint, and the owl circles a space on the little toolbelt in the hos, but there is nothing there.

what to do? i would love to be aable to finish this game,love the game, but am good and stuck.

can you please help me? anyone else have this problem?

thank you
serenity7x

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:clippers

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 29, 12 11:40 AM
Hi serenity7x,

I replied to your other post in our tech issues thread for this game. I do think there is something technical going on here, and it is definitely best for you to get in touch with our Tech Support so they can take a look at things and troubleshoot with you.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to go ahead and lock this thread now, as we do like to keep track of any tech issues that come up over in that other thread. You're welcome to post again over there if you'd like.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: