Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

good game, but with major glitsches

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Aug 29, 12 1:49 PM
On the one hand, this game is a lot of fun. On the other, it's been a while since I played a game with so many glitsches. I couldn't complete a number of the minigames because of glitches and had to skip them, but now I'm nearing the end (where you have to make a hat, a dress, and a bear) and the scissors have simply disappeared, so I'm going to delete the whole game because I don't have the time to deal with customer service. It's a real disappointment.

Edited to correct spelling

Edited on 08/29/2012 at 1:50:22 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:good game, but with major glitsches

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 29, 12 2:35 PM
Hi Lucy1997,

I'm sorry this game gave you so much trouble and I've noted that and passed the feedback along.

I know you mentioned you don't have time for Customer Service at this point, but if down the road you change your mind, a rep will be happy to help you and it will help us better track any issues:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, to keep new threads open for specific game play questions, I'm locking this thread now. If you or any other Fishies run into any more technical issues, I would also get in contact with support again. Or I would post in the technical issues thread for the game here:

Post any Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

As this will help us keep better track of any issues. Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: