CelticCoco
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

Daily Deal - Not

[Post New]by CelticCoco on Aug 29, 12 10:01 PM
It might be a fun game but keeps quiting just as I enter my name to play. Tried using the name already there, tried starting the game from outside game manager. Nothing. So I've put in a Dr. Felix report. Oh well.

Celticcoco

darlaki
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Daily Deal - Not

[Post New]by darlaki on Aug 30, 12 8:55 AM
Same problem!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 30, 12 9:28 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into trouble with this game!

When a game crashes like you describe, the first thing to try is updating your video card and graphics drivers. You can read more about how to do that in the help article here.

If that doesn't help, please get in touch with our Tech Support team. They can take a look at how the game is running on your particular system and can give you more specific troubleshooting suggestions.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by rpebblesmom on Nov 1, 12 7:44 PM
I'm having the same problem. My original profile (named "Miranda") just quit in the middle of the game (I remember being near the abandoned mansion) but if I log in under a different profile, I can play. I am also running Vista and I really don't want to have to start the game over! Has anyone gotten any answers besides deleting the "saved games" history and starting over? Were you able to complete the game after doing so? I guess I'll write tech service tomorrow and see if they can offer any help. <bummed>

Go to: