bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 30, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by rmertel on Sep 1, 12 1:19 PM
Got the end of the game where the book should be placed in the hands alter, but can't seem to figure that out. I am was able to place the 15 energys, but then what should I do? Help please.

rjohn82677
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by rjohn82677 on Sep 1, 12 1:58 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Did anyone get a response to explain this problem?

RJohn

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 2, 12 1:27 AM
After I placed the potion on the left altar, I just clicked on the hands and the end game rolled. I'm wondering if you didn't find all the pages of the witches book? Check to see you have all pages 1-24.

[Post New]by RMCHUGH on Sep 3, 12 9:54 AM
Almost near end, but can't pick up the rope hanging out the window of the school. I'm stuck right here. There's no "hand" grabbing it or even "Looking" at it.
Help

[Post New]by Lothje on Sep 3, 12 10:11 AM
I placed the potion on the left altar and I have all the pages of the book but nothing happens. Please help

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 3, 12 12:01 PM
Lothje: If you can't get the game to respond after placing the potion on the left altar, and you have all pages of the book (24), then I would try closing and reopening the game - and if that doesn't work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This won't lose your place in the game, but can help if the game isn't responding as it should (and if you click the blue text it will take you to more information on how to do that).

And if it helps, one user posted the location and information on each of the book pages in a thread, if you'd like to double check. If you click the link below, it will take you to the thread:

WITCH BOOK "ACTUAL" NBR of PAGES

However, if the game still isn't responding after trying that, please don't hesitate to get in contact with our Customer Support department and one of our reps would be happy to take a closer look into this with you. In addition to that, it will help us better track any issues. For more information on how to do that, just click this link below:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I hope this helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by consuela on Sep 3, 12 8:28 PM
I am also at the end of the game and could not get the ladder or lay the spear on the stone. I have all the pages of the book. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, but it didn't help.

[Post New]by diamondjewel on Sep 8, 12 4:58 AM
I have got to the last part of the game, have all 15 spirits have all 24 pages of the book. but nothing is happening to end the game so I can go on to the extras section. It says there is a witches book to place of the right alter but when I try to do this the book just opens.
What do I do????????? HELP????????

[Post New]by diamondjewel on Sep 10, 12 5:31 AM
I'm having the same problem as others. I have all my spirits and aall 24 pages of the book, it says that there is a witches book to place on the right alter but when I try this the book just opens and nothing else.
This is the second time I have gone through the game and followed the directions to the letter. I even tried the uninstalling and reinstalling, again the same thing at the end.
Really disappointed !!!!!!!!!
I was looking forward to playing the extras games

[Post New]by fhenize on Oct 4, 12 5:38 PM
How do you open the safe (728) but I can't get nothing to move?

bratmamma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bratmamma on Dec 29, 12 3:24 PM
I am in the collector edition bonus play. I have handed the three coins to the boatman but I can't go forward because it says the boatman needs light. I tried checking on the strategy guide but couldn't find anything that would give me a light to give to the boatman. Help!

EpikHades
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by EpikHades on Feb 6, 13 12:21 PM
Hi guys

[Post New]by crisis2 on Apr 15, 13 9:56 AM
where is page 19?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 15, 13 1:18 PM
Hi crisis2 and welcome to the Pond!

I looked through some other threads here and I found these that seem to have some good info about where to find that page:

Missing page 19 in the Witch's Book

WITCH BOOK "ACTUAL" NBR of PAGES

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: