cmjones99
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

game locked up

[Post New]by cmjones99 on Aug 30, 12 9:40 AM
I just finished the 23rd level, and the puzzle should have been next. I can't get it to go past the screen that shows the 6 areas that are all searched. I've exited and re-entered 3 times, and can't get it to go anywhere. Help!

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:game locked up

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 1, 12 2:48 AM
Hi cmjones99,

If the game is locking up on you, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Also, checking that you have the most up to date drivers etc. will help to ensure your game runs smoothly. You can find some help on updating the elements that run your game here.

Finally, creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. There is a Contact Us link to the right of the Help pages and one of our reps will be happy to take a look at this with you.

Finally as this is a tech issue, I will be locking this thread but feel free to repost that issue here so we can keep all potential technical issues together.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/01/2012 at 11:11:32 AM PST

Go to: