Epilogue

[Post New]by Fionhun on Aug 31, 12 6:57 AM
Can't find last ruin in crystal cluster. Can't progress without it. Any ideas? Can't restart epilogue either and don't want to reply whole game

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Epilogue

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 31, 12 12:12 PM
Hi Fionhun,

I haven't played through this C.E. myself, but I do see that it has an integrated Strategy Guide, which you can access right while you're playing the game. If you page through it, you should be get some good information about where to find the last rune.

Getting to the Strategy Guide is a little different from some of our other games, though. You can access it through the Extras menu on the game's Title Page. Or, if you pause the game, the option to go over to the SG should come up too.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by Fionhun on Aug 31, 12 12:55 PM
Hi

Thanks for that - I have used the strategy guide before in the game, the problem is that on this occasion the required ruin doesn't appear in the crystals. I wonder if I make the screen smaller if it has somehow fell off the edge???

uwflossi
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by uwflossi on Aug 31, 12 1:26 PM
You have to put together two parts of blue stones in the down right egde of the scene. When you klick the owl it sparkels around the two part. You have to do this for two different runes. Hope, it helps. Happy gaming.

AJ48
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by AJ48 on Aug 31, 12 2:05 PM
I can not find it either and looking at the strategy guide did not help! When I click aroung I find a shard but can not find where to put it. Any other ideas?

jtodter
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jtodter on Sep 7, 12 8:03 PM
Same here; have connected the three shards but can't find the last rune that looks like a diamond atop a stick with perpendicular base. Can't see it in the Strategy Guide either. Grateful for any clues, gamers!

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

[Post New]by gailssong on Sep 8, 12 12:23 AM
i cant find the last moss flower. I checked the SG and went where they were supposed to be. And its not there. Can anyone helpme?

kimistry
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kimistry on Nov 13, 12 3:20 PM
For the crystal runes: One rune will be darkened out, and you will have to click on it twice - once to light it up and the other to select it. Then, you will have three separate crystals that require 2 pieces each. Click on the crystal that makes your cursor change to a box shape of arrows, and put it directly on top of the crystal that looks like it matches - two sets will be facing the same direction, and the thin ones will be perpendicular. When they are matched (a clicking noise will tell you you paired them correctly), the runes show up.

I can't remember about the moss flowers - I think you get two from by where you stack the marble slabs to match the flowers, and the third... I think is just lying by the wayside in one of the areas. Possibly near the obelisk?

I had trouble finding all the glass spheres. Finally figured my pocket dragon would get me one of them, and it did.

Edited on 11/13/2012 at 3:21:11 PM PST

Go to: