chiari_survivor
Catfish
Catfish
1,506 Posts

SEIZURE patients BEWARE!!! Strobe lights and flashing lights may cause problems.

[Post New]by chiari_survivor on Aug 31, 12 7:04 AM
Opening screen may cause nausea to those with screen movement sensitivity. Then once the game boards start by level 3 there are flashing lights and fireworks explosions on each match of special tokens. It is not possible to shut these off and not possible to play and win without matching these tokens.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

SEIZURE patients BEWARE!!! Strobe lights and flashing lights may cause problems.

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 30, 14 8:18 AM
chiari_survivor wrote:Opening screen may cause nausea to those with screen movement sensitivity. Then once the game boards start by level 3 there are flashing lights and fireworks explosions on each match of special tokens. It is not possible to shut these off and not possible to play and win without matching these tokens.

I'm NOT a seizure victim but I have to put my on your warning to those people that are; I, personally, can only play a few levels at a time before it starts to give me a headache and once when I did play a bit too long not only did the game give me a headache, I was actually seeing stars when I got up from my computer chair

MEnr56

BTW, thank you for your kindness chiari_survivor in taking the time to warn seizure victims of this game's elaborate scenery -- not the exact word I was looking for but you know what I mean

Go to: