can not advance

[Post New]by jungels on Aug 31, 12 2:15 PM
i bought the game last week i am still in the Dagon village at the temple and it will not break the wall with the blungeon to get the ring for the breast plate. I keep getting it will not work here if i hit anywhere in the square and nothing happens outside of that section.

Re:can not advance

[Post New]by Chilandra on Sep 1, 12 9:42 PM
Alot of people have this problem.

[Post New]by GO_FISH_GO on Sep 3, 12 12:10 PM
ME TOO - SHOULD GET A REFUND
OR UPDATE THE GAME

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 3, 12 12:26 PM
GO_FISH_GO wrote:ME TOO - SHOULD GET A REFUND
OR UPDATE THE GAME
If you want a refund, use the green envelope on the right to get in touch with Customer Support.

[Post New]by drkaese on Sep 23, 12 9:55 PM
Forget the refund! I want the game! Someone should be able to fix it and alert all the people who bought the game...resend the updated version.

[Post New]by Borigata on Nov 11, 12 9:07 AM
I agree! I am also stuck at the Dogon Temple unable to break the wall... I don't want a refund... I WANT TO PLAY! ;-)

dbercellie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dbercellie on Jan 31, 13 9:02 PM
I can't advance either. Could it be that I am using Windows 8?

[Post New]by sdencik on Mar 24, 13 11:48 AM
I have the same problem with the bludgeon in the temple, was there ever a way to fix this?

gaildeveaux
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by gaildeveaux on Apr 5, 13 11:06 PM
it is the little box beside the mask with the purple yes that you have to break to get the ring.I got it

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Nov 20, 13 8:56 AM
So have I, and I think it stinks, we have had no positive action at all, and like you I don't want a refund, I want to be able to play it, it's about time the guys who developed this game, removed the bit where we are having a problem, so then we could carry on playing it, but have they, no, have BG done anything, No!!!!!

[Post New]by lizbriy on May 5, 14 7:30 PM
I'm really get annoyed. I guess this is not "new" news. What does one do to break wall, put vest on chest, and get diamond? "This will not work here" pops up everywhere.

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Jun 17, 14 2:57 PM
Two years later and still not fixed. I cannot get the chest piece in the serpent either.

Go to: