This game or the latest Awakening? need to fill my punch card!

[Post New]by oliviasmom01 on Aug 31, 12 2:49 PM
I need to fill my card before the end of the day and can't decide on this game or the newest Awakening....suggestions please! Thank you!

DeeBeth
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:This game or the latest Awakening? need to fill my punch card!

[Post New]by DeeBeth on Aug 31, 12 3:33 PM
I vote for Awakening.

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Aug 31, 12 4:40 PM
hi fishes my vote as well is Awakening by far . if you like bright fun lots to do as well as new things to do this has it all very very long gamefor me took 25 hours plus for main game. best part no demons / ocult thems at all ya hooooo nice to know some devs can do this. just wish more would oh well we can hope. hope this helps you cant go wrong with Awakening mho. off to play some more just thought it runs smooth as silk. has wide screen easy d/l this dev hit ahome run out of the park i think have a great nite any ? send me a pm as for the other one did 30 mimn & hit the delet to much ocult/devil for my taste

leslieboyd
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by leslieboyd on Sep 2, 12 6:20 AM
definitely Awakening!

quaifen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by quaifen on Sep 2, 12 2:01 PM
I bought this game, for the 9.99, and I will be buying Awakening at the end of the month for 6.99 added to my monthly game credit of 6.99, could not wait on this game, its just that good, remember you have to the end of this month to fill your punch card, but am speaking for September, sorry, I would buy this game if I were you.

Edited on 09/02/2012 at 2:12:52 PM PST

Go to: