bfgBaikal
8,624 Posts

Walkthrough for The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 available!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 1, 12 12:37 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on our blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

Re:Walkthrough for The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 available!

[Post New]by Cahlua_au on Sep 2, 12 1:44 AM
Thank you - this is really helpful to get the game finished. I like to do it on my own but sometimes have to resort to a walkthrough

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Sep 2, 12 6:00 AM
MargieB, any chance you could list, the best, if any, bonus,s to use on the harder levels

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 2, 12 10:30 AM
bella81762 wrote:MargieB, any chance you could list, the best, if any, bonus,s to use on the harder levels

Hi bella, we're closed until Tuesday but I can send an email to Lucky Smile, who wrote the guide.

Which levels are you specifically looking for?

Thanks,

MargieB

Auntydot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 39

[Post New]by Auntydot on Sep 2, 12 11:44 PM
Hi thank you for your walkthrough the only level I can't work out is level 39

After
•Exchange 100 stones for 100 gold at the trader (1). Remove three stone obstacles.

I am only left with 200 gold & 75 stone

Exchange gold for stones at the trader (2).

to exchange with trader 2 - I need 600 Gold or 300 Stone

Sorry am I missing something ??

thanks for your help in advanced.

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,710 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Sep 3, 12 3:51 AM
Hi, I hate to sound as if I am criticising again, but there are some flaws with the walk-through I discovered when reading back, that could make quite a difference to some one easily getting gold. Could these additions be re written into the guide ?

Level 10: There is a mummy chest in the bottom right hand corner, that although is open in the screen shot is not mentioned in the text of the walk-through.

Level 22. There are 2 hidden treasures, one to the left of the left mine and one to the right of the right mine. The left one isn't mentioned or circled.

Level 23 : There is a third hidden treasure just behind the gold mine which isn't mentioned or circled.

I am not nit-picking, just trying to help other fishies with tips I found helped me through the level on gold.

Edited on 09/03/2012 at 3:54:07 AM PST

LuckySmile
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by LuckySmile on Sep 3, 12 4:23 AM
Hi Bella,

the most expensive bonus is always the most helpful one, especially in the later stages.

Auntydot, you are right, it should say "Exchange 100 gold for 100 stones at the trader (1)" to be able to continue.

jojo_the_joyful, criticism is always welcome I agree that those hidden treasures can be helpful to earn gold more easily - I have to replay level 10 to see whether there was a reason that I left out the sarcophagus, but for level 22 and level 23 I recorded my playing sessions and did not need those two hidden chests to earn gold. I only opened (and then marked) chests and sarcophagi if they were essentially needed to get gold, but I definitely see your point.

Greetings,

LuckySmile

[Post New]by dactulwench1 on Sep 3, 12 6:39 PM
I am having the same dilemma as Auntydot; the walkthrough does not give the correct solution for level 39. Any tips on how to beat this level would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by victorianartist on Sep 3, 12 7:00 PM
Well I got to level 15 and thought I would crack up with the goings on that was totally unexpected in this level. I almost was unable to play to watch these guys do their thing. Whomever thought this must have been ripped beyond belief while they thought this out, and I could envision them just having fun and laughing all the way Some sense of humor.

This version is different in many respects than the first one. Particularly the bonus elements. And I keep wanting to click on a pyramid for where to go next rather than the red button.

[Post New]by yvonne257 on Sep 5, 12 5:09 AM
Like others I find the walk through for level 39 is INCORRECT!! I shall have to skip this level if no one can come up with the correct solution to this game.

[Post New]by muppiecat on Sep 5, 12 6:15 AM
I have problems with level 38, everything works except that UI never see that I catch 10 thieves, but the header say: shake 10 thieves.

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 6:48:25 AM PST

[Post New]by chicinmel on Sep 6, 12 3:23 PM
stuck on level 39 as well. never have enough stone for the temple

[Post New]by CatKelley on Sep 20, 12 7:34 PM
muppiecat wrote:I have problems with level 38, everything works except that UI never see that I catch 10 thieves, but the header say: shake 10 thieves.

Once you stop them you have to shake them, literally shake them. When you stop them keep holding the mouse button and pick them up and shake them back and forth until you get the gold and they disappear.

redrosesdz
Catfish
Catfish
1,680 Posts

[Post New]by redrosesdz on Nov 11, 12 1:16 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got gold on all levels, including bonus levels, without using any bonuses. It is possible!

[Post New]by Genericmommy on Jan 15, 14 11:15 AM
The following walk thru works without using bonuses with plenty of time left over. Found it in another post, credit: sipason. No need for a numbered pic because all the nomads are different and you will know which one is the correct one just by clicking.

- Sell 100 stone. (Clear all obstacles.)
- Buy 400 stone.
- Sell 300 stone.
- Buy 1000 stone. (Clear the obstacle blocking the way to market.)
- Sell 500 stone.
- Sell 700 stone in the market.
- Buy 5000 stone.
- Pay the nomad guarding the grapevine.
- Sell 2000 stone.
- Sell 1000 stone in the market.
- Harvest grapes.
- Pay the other nomads and plant an almond tree.
- Buy 2000 stone. (Start hiring workers.)
- Buy 1000 stone. (Start construction.)
- Sell 1000 stone. (Buy elephant. Demolish market and build quarry.)
- Sell 1000 stone. (Keep buying stone and hiring workers.)
- Open sarcophagus and buy more stone.

Go to: