slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

part 1 level 5 - how do i build the banks

[Post New]by slp12272 on Sep 1, 12 7:35 AM
I see that he wants me to build 2 banks but I can't figure out how to build them. I try selecting the mine to destroy it thinking i would build the bank in that location but it won't let me destroy it. Can someone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks!

slp12272
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

part 1 level 5 - how do i build the banks

[Post New]by slp12272 on Sep 1, 12 8:47 AM
slp12272 wrote:I see that he wants me to build 2 banks but I can't figure out how to build them. I try selecting the mine to destroy it thinking i would build the bank in that location but it won't let me destroy it. Can someone tell me what I'm missing? Thanks!

Nevermind...figured it out. I didn't realize I had to cut down trees to get a location to put the banks.

Re:part 1 level 5 - how do i build the banks

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Sep 2, 12 10:41 AM
I can't seem to click on the trees to destroy them or find a quarry to get rocks so I can repair the road. Where is the quarry or where do I get rocks from? I don't see any ruins or anything I can destroy to get rocks.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Sep 2, 12 11:01 AM
RowanGolightly wrote:I can't seem to click on the trees to destroy them or find a quarry to get rocks so I can repair the road. Where is the quarry or where do I get rocks from? I don't see any ruins or anything I can destroy to get rocks.

Ok, I now understand that I need to build a quarry. But now one of my wagons is stuck by the mill with "no destination" even though I improved the road on either side of him. This means I can't deliver the planks and so finish the level.

This game needs a better (or SOME) instructions on HOW to do the tasks required. Please don't make me regret I bought this game. I thought it might be like the Architect game that I liked so much. But that game had instructions on how to accomplish the tasks.

[Post New]by 21carebear on Sep 2, 12 5:36 PM
RowanGolightly wrote:
RowanGolightly wrote:I can't seem to click on the trees to destroy them or find a quarry to get rocks so I can repair the road. Where is the quarry or where do I get rocks from? I don't see any ruins or anything I can destroy to get rocks.

Ok, I now understand that I need to build a quarry. But now one of my wagons is stuck by the mill with "no destination" even though I improved the road on either side of him. This means I can't deliver the planks and so finish the level.

This game needs a better (or SOME) instructions on HOW to do the tasks required. Please don't make me regret I bought this game. I thought it might be like the Architect game that I liked so much. But that game had instructions on how to accomplish the tasks.

did you figure out how to complete this level? I can't seem to get enough stones to improve all the roads to get through with the scaffolds.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Sep 2, 12 10:30 PM

did you figure out how to complete this level? I can't seem to get enough stones to improve all the roads to get through with the scaffolds.

Yes, I did. But honestly, I'm not entirely sure *how* I did it. I just kept clicking on stuff and finally it told me I'd completed the level. Now I'm stuck on 1:8 with not having enough stone to repair the road to let the wagons pick up the stone from the quarry...classic Catch 22. I'm sure there's an answer but again, without #*#%$#$ basic instructions, one can't learn the basic skills without starting and re-starting every level over and over again.

I'm not certain the frustration is worth the nifty facts about Liberty that are included.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Sep 3, 12 8:58 PM
I remembered! After I built the bank which was the requirement, I destroyed it again, giving me back enough resources to build the quarry.

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Sep 4, 12 11:18 AM
Knock down the building ruins, then cut down trees, then build banks then repair roads, and one production run through the Saw Mile. Done. My time 2:30

Auracaria
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Auracaria on Sep 5, 12 3:48 AM
You can also destroy roads that you don't need and this will give you rocks and money to boost you. As I recall, there are 4/5 roads to destroy on the right hand side of the screen, near the master builder.

Hope this helps

Aura

Auracaria
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Auracaria on Sep 5, 12 3:51 AM
Erm, (blushing pucely) my tip is for level 5 part 1, not level 1 part 5, so sorry

Aura

I will go to the naughty step now

Copeland
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Copeland on Sep 7, 12 12:09 AM
I would like to know how to move the man that the arrow keeps pointing to on level 1 part 5. I found the quarry but where do you build the banks? I am beginning to hate this game. They needed to explain how to play the game better.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on May 21, 14 9:55 AM
Building lots appear when you chop down a tree, and last until the tree grows again.

Go to: