aalaurie
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

plant blown up-no heart

[Post New]by aalaurie on Sep 1, 12 4:21 PM
Can anyone tell me what I need to do. I did blow up the plant that contains the heart, but the heart is not there. Can't use the sword on it until the heart is revealed. The SG is no help since it seems to ASSUME that all I have to do is blast the plant and the heart will be there. Is anyone else having trouble with the SG. And the hints need to be revised. Just saying "there is nothing to do here" is NOT helpful!

Anyone, help!

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Re:plant blown up-no heart

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 1, 12 6:12 PM
Did you zoom in on the plant? You need to do that.

bumble2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bumble2 on Sep 1, 12 6:25 PM
I zoomed in on the plant but it's not there

LisaP49
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LisaP49 on Sep 1, 12 6:31 PM
I'm having same problem,I zoom in and the heart doesn't show so the sword won't work.Please help if anyone can???I'm stuck till I can get this.Thanks much....

bumble2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by bumble2 on Sep 1, 12 9:08 PM
you have to go up where the telescope is and turn on the light and dial the tv to let the light hit the plant and it will open the plant so you can get the heart

mikado1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by mikado1 on Sep 2, 12 9:34 AM
Thank you so much! Didn´t think I would be able to finish the game, but this helped!

plant blown up-no heart

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Sep 4, 12 4:42 PM
aalaurie wrote:Can anyone tell me what I need to do. I did blow up the plant that contains the heart, but the heart is not there. Can't use the sword on it until the heart is revealed. The SG is no help since it seems to ASSUME that all I have to do is blast the plant and the heart will be there. Is anyone else having trouble with the SG. And the hints need to be revised. Just saying "there is nothing to do here" is NOT helpful!

Anyone, help!

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Sep 4, 12 4:47 PM
I'm having the SAME Problem ! I've put that Sword all down his Front, No Luck! I thought I had done something wrong! Haven't had any trouble til now! That Plant just doesn't seem to want to die!

[Post New]by FluffyDoodle on Sep 4, 12 5:26 PM
Thanks for the Info about Telescope & T.V. Went back clicked 3 Buttons on TV, then TV wouldn't work any more. Checked back with Plant, Wallah, it had a heart! Now can't get Cameo/Niche to work right! It opened but won't accept the Potion! Any help will be gratefully accepted!

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Sep 4, 12 6:18 PM
remember every time you have to put light on the object. one time with mirrors one time with street lights...an so on

Larkin1212
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Larkin1212 on Oct 12, 12 9:26 AM
Thank you guys so much I was missing the TV part. I hadn't played the game near the telescope to reveal the TV screen and direct the light onto the plant. Whew!!! Now I can continue.

Go to: