kep73
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Grim Facade Sinister Obsession Collectors Edition -

[Post New]by kep73 on Sep 1, 12 8:59 PM
After purchasing handsaw and scythe blade from the store. Next you walk down three times and turn left to play a HOP. I can see the HOP but when trying to click on HOP my cursor turns into the walk down symbol and I cannot get into the HOP.

This is on page 7 in strategy guide.

Thanks Kep73

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Grim Facade Sinister Obsession Collectors Edition -

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 2, 12 1:06 AM
I'm not sure what's going on there, but maybe try a little higher? The HOP is to the right of the fire hydrant, behind the tree.

kep73
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kep73 on Sep 3, 12 6:17 PM
Thanks your help. When leaving the store, it says to go three walk downs and to the left. When I do two walk downs and the HOP is to the left of that. Maybe I still have the cursor for walk down on the HOP because I only walked down twice instead of three and the HOP is to the left. I have tryed all around where the HOP I still not get to the HOP.

kep73
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by kep73 on Sep 4, 12 6:17 PM
I am still in need of help with the HOP. Please respond.

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Sep 13, 12 10:11 AM
Hi kep73,

I'm sorry for any confusion that may have happened with the three versus two walk downs. I believe that the strategy guide is counting from the time you are at the counter of the store.

So the first walk down is away from the counter and into the store. The second walk down is out of the store and into the courtyard. The third walk down is from out of the courtyard and onto the fork in the road.

So if you're in the fork in the road, you should click left from there and you should be able to find the hidden object scene next to the fire hydrant that SeverineSnape mentioned.

Here is a screenshot of the area that you should be able to find the hidden object scene: Hidden Object scene

If you click the blue text it will take you right there. I hope this helps you find it!

bfgCimarron

Go to: