[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 2, 12 1:49 AM
Any comments fishes?

duchesse67
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Todays DD September 2 2012

[Post New]by duchesse67 on Sep 2, 12 2:21 AM
My version does still not work to the very end.
I have uninstalled en installed different times en it keeps gowing wrong.

duchesse67

dlk_shades
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dlk_shades on Sep 2, 12 6:22 AM
BUY BUY !!! I have Just finished playing the game again (before it was offered today). I have played it so many times I don't even know and don't care. It is an unusual 3M game and some of the playing fields are different making you think.

I own all three games and enjoy them when I am bored with other games I have. The really keep my interest and I can't stop until I complete that house

The games at the end of each house involve clearing the board in a certain number of moves. You really have to think as not to leave balls by themselves. It does have a redo button for those game and you likely will need it.

I am glad that there is no timer since I sometimes have to stop and think as to what my next move will be to create the match.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Sep 2, 12 11:12 AM
I have all three Rainbow Web games, and this is by far the best. Even if you're not a match-3 fan, I suggest you try it. It's very different from your usual match-3, very relaxing and fun, and the graphics are beautiful.

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on Sep 2, 12 11:22 AM
This will be the best $2.99 you ever spent if you take advantage of this Daily Deal! I have been fascinated by this not-the-usual-Match-3 game series, although the basic Rainbow Web is very simplistic. I am hoping for Rainbow Web IV. As dlk_shades said, it it fun to play over and over again. There's also a little HOG thrown in at the end of each location in the village. The music can get a little monotonous if you spend a long time on a screen, but it is nice music, and not of the nerve-wracking kind some HOGs have. My recommendation is BUY and ENJOY!

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Sep 2, 12 1:31 PM
Just gave this a try and will be scooping it up. Looks like it will be fairly long, as the first building took 55 minutes (of course, I had to figure out what I was doing ). This is definitely not your run-of-the-mill M3; many of the combinations were not at all obvious to me, though I hope to improve with practice. Definitely a steal at $2.99!

[Post New]by KingaroyJoy on Sep 2, 12 11:17 PM

Adding my voice to the choir - this is a great game. I play it over and over. It's quiet and relaxing but makes you think. It has more variety than many M3 games (little HOs and jigsaws). Each different house has different shaped webs. Its a fantastic game at DD price.

I have all three Rainbow Web, and they are all good - for different moods. As WestElkTinker suggested - maybe there is Rainbow Web 4 coming. Sure hope so.

Go to: