sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Complete video playthrough available

[Post New]by sipason on Sep 2, 12 8:07 AM
Written walkthroughs help a lot, but sometimes it's hard to understand what to do with only texts, thus being confused in hard levels.

So I made a full video playthrough for this game
(I didn't use any bonus during the play, so it's easier to follow if you have some.
Even if you don't, you can still get gold anyway)

Please search 'The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Level (number)' in Youtube or google when you want a look at it.

Have fun with this game!

Edited on 09/02/2012 at 8:08:19 AM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

Re:Complete video playthrough available

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 2, 12 8:57 AM
There is really a need for a walk through on a TM game? Why? I am not being snarky, just asking...

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Sep 2, 12 11:05 AM
shadowfax44 wrote: There is really a need for a walk through on a TM game? Why? I am not being snarky, just asking...

to get gold...later levels are tough

Complete video playthrough available

[Post New]by SallyJane13 on Sep 3, 12 2:49 PM
sipason wrote:Written walkthroughs help a lot, but sometimes it's hard to understand what to do with only texts, thus being confused in hard levels.

So I made a full video playthrough for this game
(I didn't use any bonus during the play, so it's easier to follow if you have some.
Even if you don't, you can still get gold anyway)

Please search 'The Timebuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 Level (number)' in Youtube or google when you want a look at it.

Have fun with this game!

Could not have finished level 34 without your wonderful walkthrough.

stcyhood
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by stcyhood on Sep 4, 12 10:30 PM
Thank you so much!

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 10, 12 10:13 PM
I am stuck on level 39 - I tried using the walkthrough but can only do the first task of selling stones for gold (100) then nothing so I went to Youtube and checked out your walkthrough video. I have no gold chest in the center nor none in the upper right corner that you used to have enough gold to do the next trade!! I sat until my timer was half way down and nothing - Just got the 100 gold which gave me 200 and the next guy wants 600 gold for 300 stone! Help how do you find the treasure chests? OR does my game have a glitch? Thanks for a reply!

Lean

sipason
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by sipason on Sep 11, 12 6:55 AM
Leanda1 wrote:I am stuck on level 39 - I tried using the walkthrough but can only do the first task of selling stones for gold (100) then nothing so I went to Youtube and checked out your walkthrough video. I have no gold chest in the center nor none in the upper right corner that you used to have enough gold to do the next trade!! I sat until my timer was half way down and nothing - Just got the 100 gold which gave me 200 and the next guy wants 600 gold for 300 stone! Help how do you find the treasure chests? OR does my game have a glitch? Thanks for a reply!

Lean

Please check the level and the video properly, or I can't help you.
I didn't pay 300 stone guy immediately after selling 100 stone.

Edited on 09/11/2012 at 6:55:57 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Sep 13, 12 2:30 PM
I went to the videos, but couldn't figure out how come they go faster than real time? I just couldn't follow them. Don't know how that is possible.

[Post New]by Genericmommy on Jan 15, 14 11:09 AM
The following walk thru works without using bonuses. Found it in another post, credit: sipason. No need for a numbered pic because all the nomads are different and you will know which one is the correct one just by clicking.

- Sell 100 stone. (Clear all obstacles.)
- Buy 400 stone.
- Sell 300 stone.
- Buy 1000 stone. (Clear the obstacle blocking the way to market.)
- Sell 500 stone.
- Sell 700 stone in the market.
- Buy 5000 stone.
- Pay the nomad guarding the grapevine.
- Sell 2000 stone.
- Sell 1000 stone in the market.
- Harvest grapes.
- Pay the other nomads and plant an almond tree.
- Buy 2000 stone. (Start hiring workers.)
- Buy 1000 stone. (Start construction.)
- Sell 1000 stone. (Buy elephant. Demolish market and build quarry.)
- Sell 1000 stone. (Keep buying stone and hiring workers.)
- Open sarcophagus and buy more stone.

Go to: