Dawgobert
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Song of 3 dragons

[Post New]by Dawgobert on Sep 2, 12 10:23 AM
I have completed all the major quests and am finishing up quests that were not over with. Working on the 3 dragons with the music box, I was able to call out the King Dragon and defeat him but for the life of me, the music box does not seem to want to call out the other 2 dragons in the marshlands of Xen and the snowy northern lands of SankT Leone. Anybody know the exact spots where these beasties can be found?

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Song of 3 dragons

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Sep 5, 12 12:12 AM
For the one in the snowy lands, go to the area just outside the cave where people are living; iirc there's is some decoration around there. A hint - protect against bleeding!

Go into the swamp. Go to the screen past the lone lamia. You will see two dead trees in front of you. Equip against diseased. Use the music box under the trees.

Good luck. Once you've defeated all 3, there's another one comes along who's not best pleased with you killing off his mates. You'll find him up in the snowy lands as well.

Dawgobert
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Dawgobert on Sep 5, 12 4:32 AM
Thanks so much for the tips. Its definitely going to be a dragon hunting day for me around here.

ksjp17
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by ksjp17 on Sep 5, 12 6:34 AM
You're welcome.
Happy hunting

Go to: