Can't locate

[Post New]by rightready on Feb 8, 09 4:37 PM
I am not great at solving the HO games. SOOO I am stuck near the very beginning in the underwater shipwreck where I need to find "a green home for a hermit crab", "coral shaped like a brain" and "a large instrument for ringing" Would appreciate any hints!!! Thanks!!

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

Re:Can't locate

[Post New]by BossBrat on Feb 8, 09 7:24 PM
The first 1 you mentioned are shells, the next is coral shaped like a brain, you know, flat on bottom and rounded on top and the last one is a bell. Hope that helped. Totally disappointed with this game, though, but only after I bought it.

[Post New]by blunite on Aug 16, 09 3:20 PM
I can't find the location of the bell...and all hints are used and can't go any further! UGH! lol

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 7, 10 6:29 PM
blunite wrote:I can't find the location of the bell...and all hints are used and can't go any further! UGH! lol

Hi there

If you look at the end of the octopus' nose (?), you'll find it just behind it but still visible with nothing obscuring it.

Hope this helped

MEnr56

bpfrimmer
Clownfish
Clownfish
698 Posts

[Post New]by bpfrimmer on Jun 8, 10 6:49 PM
Please help!!! I can not find a hand bowl for a statue. I have run out of hints. thank you

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 8, 10 8:08 PM
Isn't that in the hand of one of the statues? Already past that scene but seems several items are on the statue itself, a necklace pendant is on a lady statue holding the baby, hard to see. If they say something is for a statue check the statues first. White on white does make it difficult.

slinkysmom
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Can't locate GARISH PIRATE HOOK! PLZZZZ help!!!

[Post New]by slinkysmom on Jun 8, 10 8:10 PM
ok I am embarrassed to say I cannot find the "garish pirate hook" in one of the underwater scenes. I have found everything else, but cannot find this......been looking for an hour! Please help me before I feel the need to run to nearest bridge and jump off.
lol.
Ty,.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 8, 10 10:55 PM
Can you swim? Best you jump than toss laptop over the balcony like me, or off the bridge Laptop's not insured.

I must not be as far as you, or don't remember the pirate's hook so can't help there. But I'm ready to tackle the game again now that I got some sleep and ate. Don't you love it when experts didn't like the game because it wasn't a challenge? LOL Well, no penalty for misclicks so keep on clicking, I've found half of them by longshot guesses and some flew off before I knew what I hit.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 9, 10 3:46 AM
Slinkysmom Did you jump yet? Hours ago I know but I just found your hook, hope I'm not too late...

SPOILER for "garish pirates hook." It is hanging on the side of a broken wooden barrel that has coral seaweed in it. Look mid bottom left of center, there is a sword with red handle to its right. Actually the iron hook looks just rusted or corroded to me but quite clear, upside down hanging on side of barrel (or bucket?)

This game is way too relaxing underwater with fishies and bubbles and sound of a whale in distance like a peaceful screensaver. It put me to sleep looking for a green device for liquid. It helps to click Map, go to another scene, when you return sometimes your eyes fall right on something. I was staring so long and still saw no hint sparklies. When I woke up I clicked on a brownish bottle and that was it. Trying not to use my hints, they do add up when finding things and for the orb finding the invisibe ones so the few I've used replenished, over 400 now after first 2 chapters. Catch of the week? Going to take a week to finish this challenge.

[Post New]by Heideleena on Nov 15, 10 7:53 AM
I am also stuck right at the beginning. I can't seem to find a rearing horse and a box...this is the part where they just show the image of what to search for. Any help would be appreciated.

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Nov 4, 11 6:57 PM
Heideleena wrote:I am also stuck right at the beginning. I can't seem to find a rearing horse and a box...this is the part where they just show the image of what to search for. Any help would be appreciated.

I think that was one of the so-called "cherished items," so you need to use the special glass thingy . . .

Go to: