Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Feather to tickle bull's nose

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 2, 12 3:25 PM
I have tried to place the feather under the bull's nose in two different game starts and still cannot position the feather properly to tickle the bull and get the gem. Can anyone out there give me a clue. Great little game but it seems to be particularly picky about exactly where you place objects to be used.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Feather to tickle bull's nose

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Sep 2, 12 3:42 PM
Penny1942 wrote:I have tried to place the feather under the bull's nose in two different game starts and still cannot position the feather properly to tickle the bull and get the gem. Can anyone out there give me a clue. Great little game but it seems to be particularly picky about exactly where you place objects to be used.

All I can suggest is that you keep clicking it on and round his nose as it took me several attempts but I succeeded in the end.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Feather to tickle bull's nose

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 2, 12 4:54 PM
Problem solved, yeaaaa! I changed to the system cursor, put it right on the tip of the nose and it worked.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Re:Feather to tickle bull's nose

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 4, 12 8:48 AM
Thanks, going to try that, I'm going raving mad with this feather

nyyykfan
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Feather to tickle bull's nose/bull room

[Post New]by nyyykfan on Sep 13, 12 6:42 PM
I have put this question out in the forum and have no answer. The question is where is the Bull's Room?? I have all of the puppets and need the squirel. Thank you.

Go to: