CplDave
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Mini Game Warning

[Post New]by CplDave on Sep 2, 12 4:33 PM
I got the 20 lions I need for the mini-game. I didn't see the small lion in the lower left of the main menu, and I was looking for how to play the mini game. Without knowing, I clicked on PLAY and it started a new main game.. and IT WIPED OUT THE PREVIOUS GAME and now it thinks I got NO LIONS. I played the whole game and now I cannot play the mini game.

I really don't feel like going thru that whole game again just for that but I cannot help feeling cheated. I am posting this as a warning not to do what I did.

Edited on 09/02/2012 at 4:34:17 PM PST

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Re:Mini Game Warning

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Sep 2, 12 5:47 PM
Same thing happened to me Dave Really don't wanna play the whole game again just to 'see' what the mini game is. You shouldn't have to quit the main game either to play a bonus game. WTH? Pretty disappointed in the way the devs set this one up.

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Sep 2, 12 10:39 PM
the mini-game seems to be an endless one... you'll have to build some lions statues from parts ... not brain challenge, just fun...

Edited on 09/03/2012 at 1:20:35 AM PST

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Sep 2, 12 11:18 PM
To be honest, it is not worth playing the entire game all over again for the mini game. Though, I do understand that you paid for the full game in all its entirety, played it through, collected all of the bonuses, etc. It is an endless stack the lions game. You, at least I did, will get bored very quickly. There should have been a warning when you had hit play that you would have wiped out all of your progress. Although, I did enjoy the game and possibly will play it again sometime in the future.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Sep 6, 12 9:06 PM
It is repetitive. What got me was it seemed like you had to drop parts you didn't want to get other ones that you did, & that one would make one you were wanting to build disappear. I had exited out of the game after playing a short time, & went back into it to play a little more & it showed me that I didn't have any lions also. But I'm certainly not going to play the whole game again, just to build more lions. NOPE! I didn't realize that just exiting the mini-game would cancel out my lions. Oh well!

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 7, 12 5:16 PM
In order to PLAY the "LION GAME" you MUST click on the LION on the MAIN screen.
The LION is in the lower left corner.

You CANNOT exit the game....if you do, you CANNOT play the LION game.

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Sep 7, 12 6:43 PM
But when the game was over, I didn't see an option to go to the main menu. I am not going to play it again to get the mini game.

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Sep 7, 12 6:51 PM
Thanks everyone. After reading everyone's posts, I won't be buying this game at all.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Oct 1, 12 10:18 PM
I enjoyed the game and found all the lions But unknowingly wiped my lions find when I exited also
Looked all over to find extra-play minigame and I also did not notice lion on lower left, when I did see it and click I was also told that I did not have any lions...
Like I said, I did enjoy the game but was sort of looking forward to playing the extra game and am disappointed at looseing it

Go to: