flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

comments for Mystic Legacy

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Sep 3, 12 4:51 PM
good morning fishies,
i wasn't holding out much hope for this one, but I was pleasantly surprised, played the demo, which i got through rather quickly, and then there was no hesitation in purchasing.The graphics at first seemed a little wishy washy, but that was soon forgotten as I got into the play,I found this game a little gem, I have enjoyed the mini games, i love the hidden collect able lions.The hogs scenes were great, some well hidden items.The humour is great, the little map a help.the hint button tells you everything you need to do if your stuck.
Add to that the great price I got it for, I am one very happy fishie.
I am just taking my time with this game and savouring the fun.I am so looking forward to seeing more from this developer, I think you have nailed it! keep up the great work, big thanks, and thank you Big Fish!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:comments for Mystic Legacy

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Sep 4, 12 6:27 AM
we agree with you 100% on everything you said, Devs need more games like this.---------------doug & lisa

angelfishp
Catfish
Catfish
1,600 Posts

[Post New]by angelfishp on Sep 6, 12 3:16 PM
I enjoyed this game. It was fun to play something that had a story other than demon possessed, asylum committed people in it. The humor that was added was a nice touch. Looking forward to another game by this new developer. Thank you for bringing it to us Big Fish!

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 8, 12 4:22 PM
Really enjoying this game even though I am completely stuck in the bulls room, posted already asking for help so hope to move on soon! I like the humour in this game and the puzzles are just different enough to be challenging but fun. Good length and a slightly different story, which is the good brother? Not really sure at this point, but looking forward to finding out. HO scenes are not too difficult and the map is slightly interactive, once I figured it out I actually enjoy the way they did it, very helpful. I am looking forward to more games by this developer, very good value for a SE.

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Nov 12, 12 4:07 PM
Just finished the hour demo and am not impressed. The intro was so short and unintriguing with no details about why the two main characters did what they did. Some of the graphics were great (garden, greenhouse) and Shandor was an interesting character, but the rest was just same old, same old. Special keys, magic potions, several versions of the pipes puzzle, nothing new in the first hour. The lions were too easy - the big grasping hand picked them out right away so there was no challenge. There was nothing interesting about the character I was supposed to be saving - Matt? Mike? Mr. Forgettable? - so wasn't very motivated to save him.

The "humourous" comments got old real fast. The weren't particularly funny, pretty immature in fact.

This won't be a purchase for me.

I did like "Snoopie" though. Nice pet. Wonder if our local shelter has one like him.

Edited on 11/12/2012 at 4:13:10 PM PST

mcguind
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by mcguind on Dec 29, 12 4:03 PM
Just finished the game. I'm pretty glad it's over really. I have to agree with the last poster. The dialogue was really juvenile. Perhaps it might appeal to younger players, but it just doesn't work for me.

Go to: