bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Totem Treasure 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Totem Treasure 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Totem Treasure 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

CHARRAE
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Totem Treasure 2 forum

[Post New]by CHARRAE on Sep 3, 08 11:33 AM
OWN IT-ENJOYED IT AT FIRST BUT GOT VERY BORED WITH IT AFTER THAT

[Post New]by thomas1952 on Sep 26, 09 4:50 AM
hello well when i down load the game the slot warks but thats all that worked the card game and the other 1 do not work what do i do now?

[Post New]by Bernyster on Dec 29, 09 5:56 PM
Like the game but when you put the money in the bank how do you get it back out,

kitten61758
Stingray
Stingray
5,603 Posts

[Post New]by kitten61758 on Apr 4, 10 9:43 AM
I don't know what happens to my wins. I get millions of dollars and when i go back in to play again, Back to $2000. If its in bank I sure can't find it. I just had over 2 million dollars went back in and it was gone. Really irritating. I love the game but my other slots don't do that.

Welcome to Totem Treasure 2 forum

[Post New]by ChiefRedCloud on Dec 28, 10 4:16 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Totem Treasure 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Totem Treasure 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

How do I find answers to the problems posted here, does anyone answer posters questions?

[Post New]by jalbert6_6 on Feb 27, 11 2:49 PM
I would advise no-one purchase this sorry game. I won over $30,000,000. I shut it down & when I restart it, I have ONLY the starting $5,000.00. That's sorry game programing.
Even worse, my wife was enjoying it to the amount of $220,000,000.00. She closed it, saved the game & low and behold started the game back up with only $5,000.
She was pissed off. Big Fish needs to offer better than this. I'll be waiting a long time before purchasing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by martlor on Sep 9, 12 3:33 AM
THIS game will not load correctly, I am getting five play lines instead of three. The top and bottom lines cover the play buttons and scoring info. Repeatedly tried to download but the game is unplayable if you cant access the control buttons.
Lorraine

[Post New]by maggiemai49 on Sep 25, 13 12:06 AM
THIS was one of my favourite games now game will not load correctly, I am getting five play lines instead of three. The top and bottom lines cover the play buttons and scoring info. Repeatedly tried to download but the game is unplayable if you cant access the control buttons. I have been playing this since 2008 whats wrong with it and how do I fix it
Maggie

Go to: