skippystwin
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Ladder on windmill

[Post New]by skippystwin on Sep 4, 12 7:05 PM
I can't make the ladder stay there to get glass shard. Otherwise, I'm having fun with this game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Ladder on windmill

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 6, 12 11:47 AM
Hi skippystwin,

If you've already used the slingshot, then the area the ladder goes should light up with sparkles. If that's happening, the ladder can be taken over to the wall there and placed. A few steps need to be finished in that part before you can place the ladder, so if that isn't working, I would recommend making sure that all the other steps are completed first. Using the hint button is helpful for making sure all steps are finished.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by bekhat on Sep 26, 12 7:10 PM
I also can't get the ladder to stick to the windmill and I've completed all of the other steps. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Bekhat

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 27, 12 11:51 AM
Hi bekhat,

I remember experiencing a bit of trouble with it as well, as I tried to place it before the windmill was actually showing the sparkles to place it. If the sparkles are present, it should allow you to drag the ladder to the scene. However, if there are no sparkles present, and you've used the slingshot, try exiting the scene and backing out to see if another hidden object scene is available. There were a couple parts in the game that require you to back out and find a scene at a previous point in order to advance.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: