A fun TM
Well worth trying for this price.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Re:Todays DD September 5 2012

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Sep 5, 12 1:51 AM
Flying visit - I wasn't meant to be posting today as on way somewhere, but I checked the game page & I just HAD to drop in and give my recommendation which is .......

BUY IT!
BUY IT NOW!

(after demoing )
LOL

I loved this game and replayed it enough at the time to feel that it gives plenty of value and gameplay even at normal price but, since the main complaint about it for many people was its length....... well......... even anyone who will only play it once would, I'd think, find it long enough for the DD price.

For anyone confused by anything during the demo, here's a link to a Hints & Tips thread from when the game was new:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/158005.page

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 2:02:34 AM PST

minmu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by minmu on Sep 5, 12 6:59 AM
I really enjoy this TM game. It is kinda like Magic Farm in some ways. You have to stay active (can't just set things up and watch) but there is no real penalty for "failing" and you can keep at it until you are ready to pass the level. Cute graphics and pleasant time to spend.

DMH5321
Minnow
Minnow
250 Posts

[Post New]by DMH5321 on Sep 5, 12 2:04 PM
Definitely worth a try. This a cute game. Early on you will need to do much clicking. That gets easier once you get helpers. My 60+ year old hands were able to keep up with it and still enjoy it. If you have grandkids, I think they will love it too.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Sep 5, 12 10:36 PM
I guess it's a no buy here... it opens to the "add your name" screen and freezes. The music plays, the little chart for your name swings, but nothing works... can't type... can't click anything... I had to control/alt/del to get out.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Sep 6, 12 2:37 AM
For anyone who wants to get further than that - there's advice on it on the first page of the technical thread:

dillbaby5 wrote:ok, you have to click the sign a couple times to find it but there will be a small golden dot, then you can type your name!!!! woo hoo!

joisukuah wrote:yes, i agree with dilbaby 5.. just have to wait for awhile, and u will see a faint golden dot blinking. THANK U!!!!

The first time I played, that advice wasn't posted yet and I had to click around several times to get it to let me type a player name.

But, as soon as I got into the game and saw how appealing the little dragons were , I was so glad that I had persevered.

Edited on 09/06/2012 at 2:42:59 AM PST

Go to: