dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

Ending abrupt

[Post New]by dianaluna on Sep 5, 12 5:02 PM
I know the SE doesn't include the extra play which provides more explanation, but this ends in a flash!

Edited on 09/05/2012 at 5:03:12 PM PST

tinatoerat
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:Ending abrupt

[Post New]by tinatoerat on Apr 23, 13 4:40 AM
Too true. I came here to see if there was any comment on the ending. Still don't know what happened.

[Post New]by buddymum on Apr 29, 13 2:34 PM
It seems almost as if they ran out of ideas to finish the game with a reasonable ending. Ending very abrupt - so much so that I didn't realise it was the end of the game till it took me back to the start!! Strange!! And very disappointing.

Edited on 04/29/2013 at 2:34:43 PM PST

[Post New]by calvinandmurphy on May 12, 13 9:15 AM
Just finished playing this game , totally agree with all the other coments was a great game then your done. I had to press the play button to make sure I had finished the game. So Sad was really enjoying it as well.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on May 18, 13 5:38 AM
This happens in Grim Facade: Cost of Jealousy also I am now afraid to buy more games from this developer

GriffinMom
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by GriffinMom on Jul 23, 13 3:05 PM
I too am disappointed in the ending with no explanation. I was enjoying this game and then all of a sudden it's over. Left wondering what the whole point was.

[Post New]by Uccellodicanto on Aug 21, 13 8:25 PM
I suppose when they promise the public to release a new game everyday, they don't commit to thorough testing. Pisses off the customers Quality of Games are on a steady decline.

Go to: