Key under the floorboard

[Post New]by rosekaufmann on Sep 5, 12 5:23 PM
I am having problems using the hammer on the floorboard in the study to get the key, which is needed to ever get the bottle with the cork. I saw the symbols on the floorboard and couldn't get the hammer to work. So I went on and have now developed the film, so the next step is the cork from the bottle. But I still can't get the floorboard. If I go down too far, I get put into the hallway; otherwise, it seems I'm too close to the desk. With the red bulb in now (for the film development), the symbols don't appear, but I recall they were on the 6th or 7th board from the sofa. Any suggestions? Can't go any further without that cork.

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

Re:Key under the floorboard

[Post New]by Pckiller on Sep 13, 12 3:44 AM
You can open the floor only with the blue bulb on, if I remember correctly.
Do you still have it in the inventory?

[Post New]by teemick on Nov 25, 12 7:32 PM
Changed the red bulb to blue, still cannot get under the floorboard with the hammer.Any advice..?

THANKS....! Mick

psgraham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by psgraham on Oct 1, 13 11:51 AM
I can't get the key out from under the board. My light bulb is blue and i see the signs on the floor. I have used the hammer and nothing happens. If i go down to far it takes me out of the room. did you ever figure it out? Can someone help?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Oct 2, 13 11:42 PM
psgraham wrote:I can't get the key out from under the board. My light bulb is blue and i see the signs on the floor. I have used the hammer and nothing happens. If i go down to far it takes me out of the room. did you ever figure it out? Can someone help?

psgraham, open the zoom zone on the floor with the signes first. Then use the hammer.
Hope this helps.

psgraham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by psgraham on Oct 3, 13 8:41 AM
i will try that....thank you for responding.

[Post New]by hooch150 on Jul 2, 14 11:26 AM
What is a zoom zone? I to am stuck on the hammer and floor board. Thank you

Go to: