Manatee
Manatee
3,734 Posts

Todays DD September 6 2012

[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 6, 12 12:10 AM
Any comments fishes?

Re:Todays DD September 6 2012

[Post New]by rescuedogs on Sep 6, 12 7:56 AM
I have had this for years and still enjoy going back and playing this one.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 6, 12 10:11 AM
I'm pretty sure this is the MP that started the "snake" type MP genre. I've also had it for years on two different computers, and it's well worth the price. There are 13 levels to play, but all except the last one have multiple boards and you will be playing for a long time on them. The difficulty level is average to above average (from level 8 on) in my opinion, but I think that also depends on whether you are more comfortable with having one long chain of balls to work with, or multiple shorter chains as in the Luxor games.

My only real complaint is that most of the game boards repeat several times as you advance with each iteration being a little longer and harder; this is a bit boring by the time you see a board for the third or fourth time. The storyline is funny and gets added to a little if you are replaying after completing a game on the same profile.

Edited on 09/06/2012 at 10:13:14 AM PST

Marg2
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Marg2 on Sep 6, 12 10:52 AM
I also have owned this game for years and still enjoy playing it occasionally. The game description says there are 20 temples. In my version, one of the opening screens depicts 12 temples. Once you have played through the game, you can enter any temple from this screen. This screen is not on Big Fish's game version. I specifically downloaded it to find out if there really are 20 temples, and thus perhaps more than 12 levels plus one final "bonus" level. Does anyone know if there are indeed more than 13 levels?

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 6, 12 2:16 PM
Have enjoyed this game and have had it for years. I also bought Zuma Revenge which I love too. If you like Marble Popper games this one won't dissappoint. I never have finished it, always get stuck but yet I try every once in awhile Brings a smile to my face.. Love it..

Go to: