coppermermaid
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

What I would change

[Post New]by coppermermaid on Sep 6, 12 11:49 AM
This a very good game for Melesta. I swore I would never get another one but the trial went so well I went ahead and bought it. I'm very happy they went with the system pointer but I would like it better if it was an arrow until it landed on an area that can be clicked and then change into a hand. I know the item highlights but when you're really flying it's hard to notice. The machine and food items are very close together and it would be better if we could actually hear a click to know we've picked something up and for the item to immediatly appear under the pointer and stay there instead of acting like it's on a bungee cord. Sometimes I don't know whether I've really got something until it snaps up to the customer, very weird. The milk, ice and vanilla ice cream coolers are in a bad place, if someone is standing in front of it you can't get what you need. I love the band idea but how about a choice a music. I wouldn't call what they play coffee house music. How about some soft piano jazz or guitar. I love the music in the bistro in Delicious 2. Anyway, I haven't encountered any play glitches which it a record for Melesta, but twice at the end of a level I've noticed cups of coffee sitting on the floor. I can live with that!

Edited on 09/06/2012 at 11:52:00 AM PST

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

recipe list

[Post New]by gtagta on Sep 23, 12 5:45 PM
The cafe needs a recipe button, allowing us to look one up: I v\can't memorize all the recipes [which are presented too quickly].

What are the recipes for the Spanish / Latin coffees, please?

Thx!

Edited on 09/23/2012 at 5:45:48 PM PST

Re:What I would change

[Post New]by MargieYakubovich on Sep 28, 12 1:09 PM
I would like to see an option where you can replay a level if you don't make the goal (the thumbs up).

recipe list

[Post New]by pisceschick on Oct 17, 12 7:30 PM
coppermermaid wrote:The milk, ice and vanilla ice cream coolers are in a bad place, if someone is standing in front of it you can't get what you need.

I would agree with this and also add that it's extremely annoying that the waiter and waitress stand in the way of the drink card counter! Sometimes early on in a level I race to get a drink done before the barista starts (I'm a dork, I admit it) and I can't put the drink down because they're idling in front of the counter texting. I've had to pick the NPC's up and move them across the room, and often that wastes enough time that she's started on the drink and thus one goes to waste.

coppermermaid wrote:I love the band idea but how about a choice a music. I wouldn't call what they play coffee house music. How about some soft piano jazz or guitar. I love the music in the bistro in Delicious 2.

I also agree with this! I have long since finished the whole game and continued the open-ended extra days just for something different to play while I watch TV or whatnot. I am getting tired of the doo-doo-doooooo song.

gtagta wrote:The cafe needs a recipe button, allowing us to look one up: I v\can't memorize all the recipes [which are presented too quickly].

Thx!

You've probably figured this out by now since you asked in September, but I thought I'd post anyway that there is actually two menus in-game. Top right corner there is a book icon next to your money, and also the big signboard over your coffee counter both bring up the recipes.

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Feb 25, 13 7:58 AM
It would also be awesome if 2 items could be picked up at once, and if you needed something that one of the staff was blocking, a click would move their arses automatically.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on May 15, 13 5:55 PM
I read on their website- a 'Jo's 2' is coming out soon

I love this game..

Anyone notice what might be a graphics oversight ?

A customer comes in who is identical to the girl singer in the band..

C

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

recipe list

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Jul 17, 13 2:13 PM
gtagta wrote:The cafe needs a recipe button, allowing us to look one up: I v\can't memorize all the recipes [which are presented too quickly].

Thx!

There is a recipe button. Look in the upper right corner, just left of the money earned box. the button looks like a book. you can click it during play to see the various recipes.

Go to: