bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 12 12:29 AM
Follow orphan Eva on a trip to mystical Prague in Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends. After a relative's mysterious death, Eva inherits an ancient house in Prague. Knowing nothing about her past, she goes looking for answers. There she uncovers secrets about the house, her family and an insidious plan of the black alchemist. A wonderful and dangerous adventure is about to begin. Are you ready?

Re:Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Sep 8, 13 12:56 AM
This is an old game. I downloaded it this morning to find it already had my name on it and 48 minutes left to play so I obviously tried and dumped this game some time ago. Why is it now put out as Todays game.

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on Sep 8, 13 1:49 AM
elvenstardragon wrote:This is an old game. I downloaded it this morning to find it already had my name on it and 48 minutes left to play so I obviously tried and dumped this game some time ago. Why is it now put out as Todays game.

This game isn't the TGT for today, it's the DD. Today's TGT is Magic Time. I only found it when I was in another forum and noticed on the top right of the screen that the Newest Forum was Magic Time. So I followed the link and found that it was today's TGT. There's no TGT on the main PC game screen.

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Sep 8, 13 10:34 AM
Tried this game when I saw it was today's Daily Deal. It is very outdated both in art work and in "game mechanics". It would be nice to have the punch on my punch card but even for $2.99 and the the punch, I won't purchase this game.

I think I'd pass on it even if it was free.

For those who like it, happy gaming!

Classicaljazz

Go to: