Statue gem eyes

[Post New]by galwaygirl1 on Sep 7, 12 2:50 AM
HI everyone. I was able to find both gem eyes for the statue in the judge's house. However, when I went back to play I only had one in my inventory. I found the one near the tree and the one in the clockmakers house, but now one is missing...I can't continue with the game now. So frustrating!!! If anyone can help I'd appreciate it!!
Thanks.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Statue gem eyes

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 7, 12 3:24 AM
Hi galwaygirl1,

Welcome to the Pond!

Have you tried checking the other "rows" in your inventory, sometimes it is easy to forget items are there?

If that doesn't help, you could give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try!

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 7, 12 5:15 PM
Sometimes exiting the game, shutting it down, then going back in is enough to make missing inventory items reappear.

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Sep 8, 12 9:48 PM
The same thing has happened to me. I tried going completely out of the game and coming back, and no go. I really don't want to uninstall and reinstall...I rarely play a game twice and I am nearly half way through this one. But there isn't much else I can do about it....except give up on the game entirely. I was liking it, too.

florianna98
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by florianna98 on Sep 9, 12 9:19 PM
Ok I went through it again, and it wasn't the game's fault it was mine. I didn't have the eye in the first place. I had missed a step.

[Post New]by kidscientist on Oct 25, 13 7:14 PM
I'm in this boat. I got the one eye that was behind the game with the lever. I don't remember if I had previously found the eye on the ground, but i honestly don't think it was there. It isn't there now, so if it was there, it disappeared from my inventory. Either way, I'm stuck with no way to move on. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work. And I don't have the energy to start all over. What a disappointment.

Go to: