[Post New]by cleoladycat on Sep 7, 12 3:26 AM
Any comments fishes?

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:Todays DD 7 September 12

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Sep 7, 12 5:52 AM
Do your self a favor and play at least the first level of this game. It will only a take a minute or so and will have you smiling or even LOL.

Four modes of play, some of which are unlocked as the game progresses.
Adventure - 10 levels each with five stages - you play with the help of a different character in each level - each character has different powers.
Quick Play - Replay any level you have beaten - get to choose which character will help you
Duel - play against computer or another player
Challenge - Extra 75 levels are unlocked after beating all Adventure levels

This game has many short levels. I keep wanting to play just one more, but not something that would draw you in for hours. Great for kids who will probably be better at it than you.

Minor Warning - when I first installed the game I got an Error Code 900. I have learned that this means that the game has installed into my trash can. I pulled it out and the game ran fine. No idea why this happens to me, but I do see it on a semi regular basis.

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Sep 7, 12 9:36 AM
I have played this before, and snapped it up right away; no problems loading or playing. Peggle Nights may be better, but since it's not being offered, this one will do nicely. I love it! Thanks, BF, for offering us this as a DD.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Sep 7, 12 11:31 AM
FUN FUN that's all I can say about this game. Enjoyed playing and it felt like pinball to me. Back in the old days when I used to play them. A great buy and I like most of the POP CAP games.. A buy for me on a Friday..

Edited on 09/07/2012 at 11:36:19 AM PST

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Sep 7, 12 3:25 PM
I am so very badddddd at this type of game, but
this one is just so much fun and I do love the
music. I've already had $2.99 enjoyment out
of the demo, so why not buy

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Sep 7, 12 9:22 PM
I've seen "Peggle" on several gamesites, but never really knew what it was about.
I decided to try it today as a DD, and now I know why everyone is playing it. Not only is it fun and addictive, but it's a really good game for those who think they're bad at "arcade" type games. It doesn't take a lot of skill or speed, and is fully entertaining.
I think this is my new game to do while watching TV.

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Sep 7, 12 9:28 PM
I thought it would be a shooter, but it seems more like Plinko or pinball with the ball coming from the top and bouncing toward the bottom. I only played 2 levels, but like Rye said, it had me smiling. The noises remind me of playing pinball in the arcade and I think I will buy it. That will make 5 DDs for me in 7 days. I just love buying stuff on sale

Go to: