gnewburn
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

rebuilding the lamp

[Post New]by gnewburn on Sep 7, 12 5:54 AM
I have lit the crytals...the hints show the book with sizzors ....dont know where to find the cups that show on the page...any help will be appreciated

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:rebuilding the lamp

[Post New]by sassylassie on Sep 7, 12 11:16 AM
If I remember correctly you get the cup from a H0G scene. If you look on your map you might see some green exclamation marks. One of those should have the scene to where you get the cup.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

rebuilding the lamp

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 9, 12 12:54 PM
gnewburn wrote:I have lit the crytals...the hints show the book with sizzors ....dont know where to find the cups that show on the page...any help will be appreciated

You find it behind the torn picture on the study wall. You need to cut the picture piece from the book (one stitch at a time with scissors) and repair the torn picture.

lilinez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:rebuilding the lamp

[Post New]by lilinez on Sep 11, 12 8:21 PM
When you find the picture and begin to cut the picture-----pick up the scissors and snip just beneath the end of the flame on each match stem (well, it looks like a match stem to me.) . You will hear the snips each time you cup. The stem will disappear the flame or little blue dot will remain. The cup is behind the pictue on the wall. Tonight was a profitable night for me! I was about to give up on this game. It is not easy. There are not good instructions! Good night fellow Alchemy Players!

Go to: