JackiS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

hand fan

[Post New]by JackiS on Sep 7, 12 11:33 AM
Toward the end of the game there is an hos in the cafe. I am unable to locate, or interact with anything to make, a hand fan. Also, where are the other 2 coins? Can anyone help?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:hand fan

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 7, 12 11:41 AM
Regarding the fan: Click on the square grey "rug" on the floor. It will move aside a little and you will see the fan.

Sorry, can't remember where they were, but don't forget to consult the map often.

JackiS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JackiS on Sep 7, 12 12:30 PM
Well, that worked and now I feel really dumb. I swear I clicked on that rug earlier - but, perhaps not! What a fun game that was.

[Post New]by d4yn3rz on Sep 19, 12 5:31 PM
Oh thank God I am not the only one who had a hard time finding this.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Sep 24, 12 6:41 PM
I couldn't find it either. I know darn well I clicked on that rug, & nothing happened. I'll go back & try it again....hopefully, it'll work this time.

time4tea
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by time4tea on Oct 31, 12 3:34 PM
Me too!! And I know I clicked on the rug, because it seemed like the obvious place to look. Back I go to do it again (breathing easier after panic of 'aaack, there is no walkthrough!!)

S_T_J
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by S_T_J on Nov 18, 12 1:02 PM
Just made a post about it earlier tonight, as didn't see this post. Anyway, I'm sure too that I clicked on the rug too, but than I tried everything again, and really looked carefully at everything, clicking and watch to see if anything would happen. Yes, the rug is quite a given spot for hiding things.

Go to: