Cutting Page With Scissors

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 7, 12 8:53 PM
I can't seem to cut the picture in the book. I have the Scissors, and the hint shows the scissors in a circle around the book. The book says It needs the scissors to cut the picture from the book, but nothing I do seems to work. I could use some help

Sheerija
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,451 Posts

Re:Cutting Page With Scissors

[Post New]by Sheerija on Sep 7, 12 11:47 PM
If you look closely at the uneven edges of the top of the picture, you will see small grey dots all the way along. Click the scissors on each one.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 8, 12 11:54 AM
Thanks. I had noticed the dots, but got no response when I clicked on one. Thanks to your tip I clicked on them all and it worked. Thanks again.

[Post New]by broadwaysdawn on Sep 11, 12 3:26 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about with the gray dots. I have clicked all over the top of the page with the picture on it ands nothing has happened, You don,t mean those little specks floating all around the page. Please, please I need help before I go crazy..

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Sep 11, 12 6:15 PM
broadwaysdawn wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about with the gray dots. I have clicked all over the top of the page with the picture on it ands nothing has happened, You don,t mean those little specks floating all around the page. Please, please I need help before I go crazy..

There are stitches holding the picture piece to the page, like someone sewed it in place. Use the scissors on each stitch. That's all I had to do, though I think you might have to click on the picture piece after you cut the last stitch to pick it up.

Just to be clear, you are only trying to get the jagged picture piece on the bottom of the book's page, not the whole page. So you should be clicking the scissors on the stitches around the torn picture piece.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Sep 11, 12 10:36 PM
I cut the picture out ok, thanks, but what about the blank page, what happens here pls

Go to: