How do I finish the game?

[Post New]by gamefan10 on Sep 7, 12 8:55 PM
I played for hours and completed all five of the main parts. I became a Pharaoh. So then I thought the game was finished. But a message said there was one more thing to do. It didn't explain what that "thing" was, but I've been playing for a long time and the game never ends. I'm just accumulating more and more gold and resources, but it's never enough to end the game. Is there a magic number I'm supposed to reach before the game ends? So far the first lock is unlocked, I think it's called Tourney, but the other lock is still locked. Not sure what it is for. I thought if I played long enough the last lock would open, but it's not happening. I'm pretty sure I have over 250,000 points in each for gold, resources, and food and that's still ot enough. Thanks for any help you can give me.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:How do I finish the game?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 8, 12 5:38 PM
Welcome to the pond, gamefan10

There are 100 levels in adventure mode and once you finish them all you should see the end game sequence and the lock for Blitz mode coming off. If you become Pharaoh relatively early on it does seem like you have to play for ages to get to the end of the game.

Go to: