Purpose of Joy

[Post New]by johnsonfamnyc on Sep 7, 12 10:45 PM
ACK! I missed this in the text talk in the game. Probably clicking too fast, I love this game!

Is there a benefit to having JOY? Like faster moving workers, faster rent?? I know when you pick the fruit, you get money...then it grows to become Joy again. So my Q is what's the benefit to growing and keeping Joy? (if any)

TIA!

Edited on 09/07/2012 at 10:46:35 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Purpose of Joy

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 8, 12 3:37 AM
Hi johnsonfamnyc,

I have to confess I haven't played too much of this game yet but as far as I can tell, there is no in game benefit to the joy in this game.

It's relevance extends only to the fact that having a certain level of joy, is a requirement to pass a level.

This is a similar requirement in other TM games like Royal Envoy 2, for instance.

I hope this information is helpful and that you are enjoying the game thus far!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/08/2012 at 3:37:41 AM PST

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Purpose of Joy

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Sep 8, 12 4:22 AM
Joy is a useful thing when used to its advantage.

When you have "Joy" IE fruit on trees, it will make your buildings make rent a lot quicker.

The thing with "Joy" is, apart from when it is a requirement ( and Joy only counts if you have unpicked fruit on your trees) is you have to weigh out if selling the fruit is more profitable than leaving it on the tree and having your houses make rent a lot more quickly.

Personally I feel Joy is a lot more important in the later levels when you have high-rent buildings, yet at 4K a yield it can be tempting.

Go to: