bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit forum

[Post New]by sammi21 on Sep 9, 12 6:19 AM
Stuck at the fire....Where do I get the batteries to use to quieten the dog...The owl keeps saying.....nothing to do here.....there's only 3 scenes, and the owl keeps telling me....nothing to do here...

ntmr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ntmr on Sep 10, 12 1:46 AM
If you have remote control, you can charge it is on the left of dog (in little house)

[Post New]by gwensmarmee on Sep 10, 12 7:39 AM
I am feeling like a complete dummy but i haven't been able to fine the second bullet. Yes I checked the walkthru but it has one bullet before you enter the church and then there are two in the inventory without any mention of where the second was.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by 6184757 on Sep 10, 12 9:49 AM
second bullet is on the target by the machine that blew up behind the magicians tent

[Post New]by Nodakota on Sep 15, 12 10:37 AM
I am stuck at finding the liquid for making the code appear. I have looked at the walk through and cannot figue out where to get the vial of purple liquid. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nodakota

[Post New]by mickeyshouse on Sep 16, 12 10:03 PM
I am in the bell tower and cannot figure out how to line up those round discs. I do not even underatand the walkthrough and there is no "skip" button on this mini game. Someone please help me!
Mickeyshouse

[Post New]by doxmom on Sep 24, 12 10:32 PM
mickeyshouse wrote:I am in the bell tower and cannot figure out how to line up those round discs. I do not even underatand the walkthrough and there is no "skip" button on this mini game. Someone please help me!
Mickeyshouse

[Post New]by confusedlas on Sep 29, 12 10:05 PM
Hi, I'm stuck in the tower by the mechanical dog. I have climbed the tower and have found the dead body, and have been able to do all the games, but cannot find the screw in the corner. I have looked and looked and cannot find the screw. I need it to attach the drainpipe to the castle.

[Post New]by confusedlas on Sep 30, 12 8:54 PM
Hi again,

I worked it out thanks, although I wasn't sure about the end because the guy is still left in jail even though he is saved.

[Post New]by seladrevo on Mar 23, 13 12:36 PM
I have no idea what I am doing so just putting this where I can get someone to answer me. Where the devil is Luther???/

[Post New]by staragree on Jul 1, 14 1:59 PM
If you want the Revealing Ink, you have to give the Bullet Comparison sheet to Wulf!!
He will then give you the Ink. Had to go to the Collector's Edition Forum to find this out or I would have given up!

Go to: