bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Post any Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 8, 12 12:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit technical issues here only

[Post New]by nanarose3 on Sep 9, 12 2:11 PM
remote control for dog disappeared after I charged it

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 10, 12 3:20 AM
Heya nanarose3, welcome to the Pond!

When you charge the remote control you will have to pick it up again and it should be added to your inventory then. If it can't be found in your inventory it often helps to simply uninstall and reinstall your game.

If this doesn't help either, don't hesitate to contact our dedicated Tech Support by clicking on the green envelope and choosing Contact Us.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by damselfly on Sep 10, 12 7:17 PM
I have just had it with this game! It downloads twice for some reason. Then it freezes. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is still frozen in the same place. I am very disappointed. I am probably very near the end of the game, have gotten to the Garson Tower several times. I am playing on an HP with Vista, never had these problems before, but it is so frustrating! Can you help?

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Sep 11, 12 3:18 AM
Heya damselfly,

That really must be so frustrating for you .

As the game freezes all the time it could be that it doesn't want to cooperate with the graphic settings on your computer. Updating your drivers might help here to get your game to work properly. You can find some easy steps on how to solve that here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Should the steps not solve your problem our dedicated Tech Support will be more than happy to have a look at that for you if you contact them by clicking on the green envelope!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by moonfish1956 on Sep 11, 12 10:48 AM
I cannot get into the hidden object located to the left of the cable car, at the crossing to Garson Tower, no matter how often I click on the sparkles. I've tried using custom and non-custom cursors and every other hotspot on that "page" is responsive to the first click. I've uninstalled and re-installed the game to no avail. I'm stumped and can't continue playing without the HOG...soo annoying! Please help.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 11, 12 12:11 PM
Hi moonfish1956,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Since you've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game already, I would recommend letting our Tech Support Team know what's happening. They can hopefully find a solution to that issue quickly so you can get back to enjoying the game.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Sep 12, 12 2:31 PM
the cursor is floaty & hard to control

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 12, 12 2:39 PM
Hi iamshiva,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. One thing you can try is to disable the custom cursor from the options menu in-game. That can often times help with common cursor problems. If that's not helping, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be happy to assist you further and hopefully find a solution for that quickly.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Sep 13, 12 5:54 PM
Well Im having problem with the two playing cards for start the mini game. I found two cards and have put them on the game board, but it says i still need one more. I found both, there is no third, so I cant continue with the game. any suggestions? My computer takes about 6 to 7 hours to download a simple game, I hope thats not what I have to do.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 12 3:56 AM
Hi XtreemNorth,

Are those 'cards' you mention perhaps puzzle tiles?

If so, I can see from the Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit Walkthrough that there is only supposed to be two, which will give you a total of nine, making a perfect square.

If this information doesn't help though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

If contacting them it may be a good idea to mention that uninstalling is a last resort for you, they will totally understand that and will tailor their advice with this in mind.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Sep 14, 12 11:39 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi XtreemNorth,

Are those 'cards' you mention perhaps puzzle tiles?

If so, I can see from the <a href="http://bigfi.sh/U1rU8S">Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit Walkthrough</a> that there is only supposed to be two, which will give you a total of nine, making a perfect square.

If this information doesn't help though, please feel free to get in touch with <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page>Tech Support</a> for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

If contacting them it may be a good idea to mention that uninstalling is a last resort for you, they will totally understand that and will tailor their advice with this in mind.

Best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Correct there is only suppose to be two cards which I found and applied, but my screen is showing one missing, dont know what happened. I will contact support, thankyou,

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

no wire cutters

[Post New]by zunan on Sep 14, 12 4:52 PM
did the ho game and didnt get the wire cutters...any help?? thnx nancie

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 18, 12 7:08 AM
Hi zunan,

If you have found all 23 items in the HO scene, I would suggest give uninstalling and reinstalling the game a try to see if that helps.

Creating a new player profile can sometimes help as well, but keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If the problems persist, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page. One of our reps will be glad to help you with this.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by court_malgieri on Jun 3, 13 1:36 AM
In the very beginning of the game when you are supposed to click on Samuel, a ghost is there but it will not let me click on her. I have uninstalled and re-installed this game a multiple amount of times and it will not let me click on the ghost nor does the custom cursor show up.

Go to: